Growing carbon dioxide emissions from fossil fuel, increasing energy demand, and impact of climate change have made it a high-urgency matter to search for low-carbon emission energy resources. Biodiesel has been increasingly explored as a possible alternative source of fuel. It signifies a key target for the future energy market, and can play an important role in maintaining energy security. Biodiesel is primarily considered as a potentially cheap and low-carbon energy source.
Demand for renewable energy is growing enormously, which is expected to drive the market steadily through the forecast period of 2021-2031. East Asia, Europe, and Latin America are major markets for biodiesel. Being a moderately fragmented market, manufacturers are highly focused on innovation and developing new production methods.
Request For Report Sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/27445
In its latest revised report, Persistence Market Research says that the global biodiesel market is estimated to expand at a steady CAGR of 3% over the next ten years.
- Biodiesel is a safe and non-polluting source of energy, and is recognized as an alternative energy source to diminishing reserves.
- Rising concerns regarding carbon emissions and increasing oil prices are fueling demand for biodiesel.
- Biodiesel is much more economical than petrol and diesel, since recycling feedstock such as vegetable oil or animal oil is much cheaper than fossil fuel.
- Feedstock for biodiesel production are vegetable oils, animal fats, and used cooking oil. Among these, vegetable oil accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020, as this oil contains low amounts of saturated fats, which helps in reducing manufacturing costs and facilitates easy processing.
- Consumption of biodiesel, especially in European and Latin America countries such as Germany, France, and Brazil, among others, is expected to increase at an above-average rate during the forecast period. Accordingly, in order to cater to this increasing demand, huge investments in the research & development of biodiesel, along with acquisitions, mergers, and strategic collaborations, are the key business strategies being undertaken by companies in this space.
“Demand for low-emission fuels from the transportation sector to drive biodiesel sales over the coming years,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/27445
The global biodiesel market has been identified as a moderately fragmented spade, with the organized sector occupying a major section of the overall share. Some of the leading players included in the report are Cargill Incorporated, Inc, Wilmar International Ltd, Louis Dreyfus Company, Neste, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Royal Dutch Shell plc China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, RB Fuels, and Renewable Energy Group, Inc. Large number of producers across the globe are anticipated to create an intensely competitive environment at the global level.
Global Biodiesel: Conclusion
The biodiesel industry is gaining substantial attention as an alternative fuel to petroleum-derived fuels due to major concerns regarding carbon emissions and global warming that have been elevated due to fossil fuels. Sales of biodiesel are estimated to rise over the coming years, owing to increasing demand for environment-friendly fuels across regions.
More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a revised market research report on the biodiesel market that contains global industry analysis of 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, feedstock, production process, application, and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends, along with an overview of the parent market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/27445
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS1 day ago
Baer says exposure to single group tops 600 million francs, as Signa crisis deepens
INVESTING1 day ago
UK’s FTSE 100 dips on miners, energy drag
FINANCE1 day ago
BoE’s Bailey says getting inflation to 2% will be ‘hard work’
INVESTING1 day ago
Marketmind: Markets turn risk-averse after bumper month