The latest report by Future Market Insights (FMIs) on cosmetic tubes market offers unbiased industry analysis for the period between 2021 and 2031. The study divulges exclusive information about existing opportunities and emerging trends across leading segments in terms of capacity time, material type, application and region.
FMI, Dubai: As per Future Market Insights (FMI), the global cosmetic tubes market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2.4 Bn in 2021. With soaring demand for makeup and skincare products, the overall sales of cosmetic tubes are anticipated to rise at 4.6% CAGR between 2021 and 2031.
Changing lifestyle, rising awareness regarding personal hygiene, increasing spending on cosmetic products, growing women workforce, and advancements in tube materials are some of the factors driving the cosmetic tubes market.
Request a report sample to gain compressive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3487
Cosmetic tubes offer various advantages over conventional packaging solutions. They are versatile, easy to use, preserve moisture, and provide effective protection against contamination from various environmental factors.
Rising penetration of online shopping platforms will create attractive scope for sales of cosmetic tubes. As per FMI, plastic cosmetic tubes will continue to dominate the market because they are lightweight, offer improved flexibility, and are available at low cost. Plastic also is preferred by manufacturers because it does not interact with contents within the tube.
However, with the rising environmental concerns regarding the harmful impact of plastic, manufacturers are now focusing on developing cosmetic tubes from biodegradable materials.
Regionally, North America cosmetic tubes market is projected to expand at 3.9% CAGR between 2021 and 2031. Growth in the region can be attributed to the increasing spending on cosmetic products, high penetration of online shopping platforms, and presence of leading packaging manufacturers.
“Some of the leading cosmetic tubes manufacturers are moving away from plastic use to recycled materials. Besides this, they are collaborating with leading cosmetic brands to make deeper inroads in remunerative markets. This will accelerate the growth of cosmetic tubes market,” says the FMI analyst.
Key Takeaways from Cosmetic Tubes Market Survey
- The U.S. is projected to emerge as a highly lucrative market for cosmetic tubes due to increasing consumption of cosmetic products and strong presence of leading players.
- Sales of cosmetic tubes in Germany are anticipated to increase by 3.4% CAGR on account of the rising demand for sustainable cosmetic tubes and presence of cosmetic giants such as Loreal and Gamble.
- With increasing penetration of online shopping platform, rise in number of cosmetic brands and heavy export of cosmetic products, China is forecast to register strong growth during the forecast period.
- Japan and South Korea are projected to account for 15% and 8% share of the East Asia cosmetic tubes market share respectively.
- In terms of material type, plastic remains the most preferred type due to its various advantages.
Request TOC and Report Preview https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/cosmetic-tubes-market
- Rising demand for affordable and small sized packs for cosmetic products is positively impacting the market growth.
- Development of ecofriendly and recyclable cosmetic tubes will continue to support the market growth.
- Availability of alternative packaging solutions is hampering the growth of the market to a large extent.
- Rising environmental concerns and implementation of stringent regulation regarding the use of plastic, which is a primary material used in the manufacturing of cosmetic tubes, will hamper the growth.
Leading companies operating in the cosmetic tubes market are focusing developing sustainable cosmetic tubes. They have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, new product launches, and collaborations to strengthen their global footprint.
- In 2020 Loreal and Albea launched the first paper-based cosmetic tubes. The new cosmetic tubes integrated with certified paper-based material will replace Loreals plastic cosmetic tunes and will help the company to counter the rising environmental concerns.
- In September 2021 EPL Limited (formerly known as Essel Propack Limited), the world’s largest specialty packaging company, partnered with Colgate-Palmolive India, one of the largest oral care brands to produce Recyclable Platina Toothpaste Tubes in India.
- Similarly in June 2021 EPL announced that the company has been selected as a partner by Unilever, in their journey towards achieving 100% sustainability in the oral care segment. Under the partnership, EPL will supply their APR approved, 100% recyclable and fully sustainable Platina Tubes, for the toothpaste category of Unilever.
For information on the Research Approach used in the Report, Request Methodology@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3487
Some of the prominent players operating in the cosmetic tubes market profiled by FMI are:
- Albéa Beauty Holdings S.A
- Essel Propack Ltd
- CCL Industries Inc.
- Montebello Packaging Inc.
- Linhardt GmbH & Co KG
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Tubopress Italia Spa
- Hoffmann Neopac Ag
- Intrapac International Corporation.
More Insights on the Global Cosmetic Tubes Sales Outlook
FMI provides an unbiased analysis of cosmetic tubes market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period from 2021-2031. The study divulges compelling insights on the global demand for cosmetic tubes with a detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Below 50 ml
- 50 ml – 100 ml
- 100 ml – 150 ml
- 150 ml – 200 ml
- Above 200 ml
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Make Up
- Others (Nail Care & Hygiene Products)
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3487
Key Questions Covered in the Cosmetic Tubes Sales Outlook Report
- The report offers insight into cosmetic tubes demand outlook for 2021-2031
- The market study also highlights projected sales growth for cosmetic tubes market between 2021 and 2031
- Cosmetic tubes market survey identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluation of current market size and forecast and technological advancements within the industry
- Cosmetic tubes market share analysis of the key companies within the industry and coverage of strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and others
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Packaging Domain
Barcode Label Market: Future Market Insights offers an incisive coverage on global barcode label on the future expansion prospects, trends and challenges that market is likely to face in the upcoming decade. Key statistics regarding key segments have been presented across prominent geographies, along with a detailed assessment of the market’s competitive landscape.
Waterproof Label Market: The waterproof label’ market report published by Future Market Insights provides an in-depth analysis for future growth dynamics across key geographies and prominent segments. The report provides a holistic approach, mapping the drivers, opportunities and trends likely to prevail across the 2019-2029 decade.
Label Applicators Market: The label applicators’ market study published by FMI offers a comprehensive analysis and focused views on major trends expected to provide shape to future growth prospects. The report provides detailed analyses of the significant drivers, trends, challenges and opportunities prevailing for the forthcoming decade across key geographies and segments.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/cosmetic-tubes-market