The customer experience platforms market revenue totaled ~US$ 7,753.9 Mn in 2021, according to Future Market Insights (FMI). The overall customer experience platforms market is projected to reach ~US$ 18,972.7 Mn by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% for 2022 – 28.
The customer experience platforms market growth will continue to accelerate due to the rising need for improving interactions between businesses and customers.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7587
The growth of this market is driven by factors such as rapid integration of multichannel touchpoints, increasing need for planning customer engagement strategy, growing adoption of customer experience management to improve customer engagement and reduce customer churn rates and increasing need to analyze customer data to increase business revenue.Customer experience platforms market is nearly 30% of global customer relationship management market.
Key Research Findings At A Glance
- Robust yearly revenue growth of around 12% estimated for mobile apps as the highly attractive interaction point is primarily driven by exceptional penetration of smartphone technology. Around 1/4th share of the current market revenue is contributed by mobile applications.
- Cloud as a deployment model is winning a heavy incremental opportunity translating further into a larger share of more than 55% over on premise segment in the customer experience platforms landscape.
- Consumer goods and retail sector, currently holding around 1/4th share of the total market revenue, is observing a hefty incremental opportunity. Hospitality is also rapidly emerging attractive end use vertical for CX platform vendors owing to the considerable yearly growth anticipated post 2020.
- Large enterprises continues to reign supreme over small and medium sized enterprises in terms of deployment of customer experience platforms. Maximum business opportunity resides in the Android segment.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-7587
FMI Recognizes Significant Growth Potential in Developing Regional Markets for Customer Experience Platforms
North America continues to lead the pack globally in customer experience platforms landscape, whereas substantial growth opportunities lie in the South Eastern Asia and rest of Asia Pacific region.
A collective revenue share of over 28% from the eastern and western parts of Europe represent the significant position of European region in customer experience platforms ecology.
While customer centric approach of CX platform vendors is identified to be the key driver for North America’s market, ever-growing digitization is pushing the scenario in Asia Pacific, wherein spectacular growth opportunities are spotted in India and ASEAN countries.
A majority of key market players have strong presence across developing economies in Japan and MEA.
Maintaining the Customer Centric Approach Helps CX Platform Vendors Deliver Customer Satisfaction at An Improved Level
Vendors of customer experience platforms are focusing more on end user requirements, in addition to ever-evolving business requirements.
Fostering adoption of IoT and connected technologies is fueling adoption of customer experience platforms based on end user perceptions.
Centralization of customer data that has been collected from the various points of interaction is enabling vendors to develop a personalized approach to delivering top notch customer experience.
CX Platform Vendors to Tap into the White Spaces in Predictive Analytics Integration
Future Market Insights report on customer experience platforms landscape reveals that the vendors are leveraging the opportunities residing in the integration of predictive analytics into their existing CX platform offerings.
With more than 40% share of the current market revenue, Tier 1 players are reportedly delivering best-in-industry offerings in wider portfolios, imparting significant regional coverage. Tier 2 companies on the other side include some of the highly important companies that hold the potential to transit to the Tier 1 category. Although Tier 3 players are relatively new entrants and hold limited presence at a global level, they reflect growth at a rapid pace.
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/7587
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which region is expected to showcase high growth in Customer experience platforms demand?
- Who are some of the leading companies offering Customer experience platforms?
- How much is the global Customer experience platforms market worth?
- What will be the demand outlook/ sales forecast for Customer Experience Platforms market?
- What was the last 9 year market CAGR?
Hosting Infrastructure Services Market – The global hosting infrastructure services market is expected to hold a valuation of US$ 15.4 Bn in 2022, and rise at a high CAGR of 8.1% to top a net worth of US$ 26.6 Bn by the end of 2029.
Marine Electronics Market – The global marine electronics market is estimated at US$ 5.2 Bn in 2022, and is projected to close in on a valuation of US$ 7.5 Bn by 2029, expanding at a CAGR of 5.3% over the said period.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com