DatawatchPanopticon 16 offers most advanced real-time streaming data analytics and visualisation capabilities for capital markets
New server platform enables e-trading desks to quickly design and publish analytic dashboards for fast time-to-insight and action
Datawatch Corporation (NASDAQ-CM:DWCH) today announced the general availability of DatawatchPanopticon 16, the most advanced visual analytics platform for the capital markets industry. The latest version of this proven solution provides faster trading analytics for expedited time-to-insight and addresses the need for real-time and historic views for trading effectiveness. Exchanges, buy-side and sell-side firms can now quickly integrate real-time streaming, intra-day and historic datasets into HTML5 analytical dashboards for faster and more informed decision-making.
Trading, risk and compliance desks require greater transparency in their trading flow to both satisfy regulation, and increase trading effectiveness by minimising the latency in informed decision making. With the new edition of DatawatchPanopticon, e-trading desks can now analyse real-time streaming prices and orders, combined with intra-day and historic data sets, to identify anomalies, trends, clusters and relationships that were previously missed with traditional displays, investigate them and then take informed action. Specifically designed to handle high data volumes, Panopticon allows organisations to continuously tune trading effectiveness with the fastest analytics and visualisation capabilities.
Many of the world’s largest firms rely on Panopticon to turn best execution regulatory compliance into a business advantage. After looking at the market landscape and collecting customer insight, it was clear that, due to regulatory and market pressures, institutions need the ability to expand trading analytics from end-of-day reporting and quant team usage, to all the sales and trading desks, leveraging their institutional knowledge of client flow,” said Peter Simpson, vice president of visualisation strategy at Datawatch. Our significantly advanced analytics capabilities in Panopticon 16 offers up faster investigative analysis, whether pre-trade, real-time flow monitoring during trading, or post trade analysis. Panopticon customers not only benefit from improved decision making, but can also quickly react to changing market conditions iterating analytical displays and publishing to the desk.
Based on customer feedback across trading, risk and compliance desks, DatawatchPanopticon 16 is specifically designed to address the regulatory governance and compliance needs of the world’s largest financial institutions. Additional key features of DatawatchPanopticon 16 include:
- Support for streaming data — Introduction of HTML5 real-time analytic dashboards
- Improved native connectivity — Enhanced Tick database connectivity, including OneMarketDataOneTick and Kx Systems kdb+
- Enriched Big Data connectivity — Expanded Kafka, Cloudera Impala, Spark SQL, Cassandra and Hadoop Hive integration
- Elimination of GUI developer requirements — Design and publication of HTML5 analytics displays by business teams without the need for IT assistance
- Enhanced regulatory governance — Alignment with the regulatory principles of MIFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), MIFIR (Markets in Financial Instruments Regulation) and BCBS239 (Basel Committee of Banking Supervision) for trading, risk and compliance needs
- Scalable modern platform — Enterprise Java server, HTML5 analytical client and web socket communications
NEWS4 days ago
Vodafone faces German probe over suspected obstruction of 1&1
NEWS4 days ago
Irish domestic economy returns to growth in first quarter
NEWS4 days ago
World food prices fall to two-year low in May – UN food agency
BUSINESS4 days ago
What Is FinOps and how can it affect your organization’s computing costs?