Demand for Diagnostic Tools for EVs to reach US$ 5.4 billion by 2033: FMI Report
It is anticipated that the main driver of EV diagnostic tools will continue to be the rising usage of HEV (Hybrid Electric Vehicles) and PHEV (Plug-in HEV) for both personal and business uses. The increasing demand for high-end electric vehicles with maximum performance is partially driving up the demand for diagnostic equipment.
NEWARK, Del: The demand for global diagnostic tools for electric vehicles is expected to rise at a sturdy growth rate of 12.8% during the forecast years as per a report by FMI. The overall market valuation of total sales of diagnostic tools for EVs in 2022 was US$ 1,437 million which is further projected to reach US$ 5,401.6 million by 2033.
EV sales have seen a significant rise giving impetus to the requirement for other related products and services for its advancement, over the last few years. Furthermore, tremendous progress has been made in the electric vehicle repair and maintenance business creating a huge opportunity for the market.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16505
- As per the market estimate figures, the United States is the leading region in providing diagnostic tools for EVs. In the year 2022, the total revenue generated by the companies of diagnostic tools for EVs operating in the country was nearly US$ 184 million.
- In Europe, Germany has remained the leading market for electric vehicles and tools and other products and services associated with EVs. Currently, the net worth of the total sales of diagnostic tools for EVs achieved by Germany is estimated to be around 8.9% of the global market.
- Interestingly, the United Kingdom has witnessed higher demand for diagnostic tools for EVs than any other country in the European Union in recent years. As per the market statistics, this country is anticipated to witness an overall annual growth rate of 12.4% during the time period between 2023 and 2033.
- China is projected to lead the manufacturing and sales of diagnostic tools for EVs in the Asia Pacific region. By the virtue of having a high manufacturing base, it is projected to develop its diagnostic tools for the EVs market at a rate of 10.1% over the next ten years.
- Japan is also a key market for the production and export of diagnostic tools for EVs, its annual growth rate in this sector would remain lower than that of China. In the previous year, the total valuation of this market in Japan was US$ 22.5 million which is further projected to reach US$ 76 million by 2033.
- Australia is emerging as a key region with demand for diagnostic tools for EVs gaining traction over the recent years. For the present year 2023, the net worth of the total diagnostic tools for EVs sales in the country is estimated to be around US$ 13 million and it would reach up to US$ 43.5 million by 2033.
- Contrastingly, India is observed to be having a year-on-year growth rate for sales of diagnostic tools for EVs higher than any other country. In comparison to the CAGR of other countries, the demand for diagnostic tools for EVs in India is poised to register a CAGR of 14.2% through the forecast years.
- In terms of value, the hardware segment of the market generates higher revenue in comparison to software and services. As per the diagnostic tools for EVs market report, this segment contributed 68.3% of the total revenue generated by the market in 2022.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit:
Competitive Landscape for the Diagnostic Tools for EVs Market
Actia Group SA, Autel Intelligent Technology Corp., Ltd., AVL List GmbH, BMW AG, Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc., Continental AG, Daimler AG, Delphi Automotive Plc, Denso Corporation, Fluke Corporation are prominent players in the global diagnostic tools for EVs market.
The global diagnostic tool for electric vehicles market looks to be fragmented and competitive, with both regional and global participants advancing at a constant rate.
Key Segments of Diagnostic Tools for EVs Market
By Offering (Diagnostic Hardware, Diagnostic Software, Diagnostic Services, Others), By Tool Type (Professional Diagnostic, DIY Diagnostic, OEMs Diagnostic, Others), By Application (Automatic Crash Notification, Vehicle Tracking, Vehicle Health Alert & Roadside Assistance, Repair & Maintenance, Others, By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, Commercial Vehicle, Others), By Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia and the Pacific, Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Table of Content
- Executive Summary Diagnostic Tools for EVs Market
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
Ask the Analyst:
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.2.1. Demand in Optimistic Scenario
3.2.2. Demand in Likely Scenario
3.2.3. Demand in Conservative Scenario
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.5. PESTLE and Porter’s Analysis
3.6. Regulatory Landscape
For more Information:
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Automotive Landscape
Automotive Active Roll Control System Market Share : are expected to record a steady CAGR of 4%, reaching a valuation of US$ 4.5 Billion during the forecast period of 2022 to 2032.
Automotive Structural Steel Market Growth : is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% in terms of revenue between 2022 and 2032, reaching US$ 169.97 Billion by 2032.
Railcar Unloader Market Demand : is anticipated to increase at a considerable pace during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com