The global isobutylene market is poised to record a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period (2020-2030). Attributed to excellent resistivity against water, steam alkalis, and oxygenated solvents, isobutylene has emerged as a material of choice in the rubber industry. Demand for isobutylene in the rubber industry is further gaining a boost from its bundled benefits such as low gas permeation and high-energy absorption (dampening) coupled with high hot tear strength.
Isobutylene has gained significant traction as an ideal ingredient for the production of butyl rubber, owing to its excellent vibration dampening property and high temperature resistivity. Moreover, as butyl rubber is made up of 98% from isobutylene, the market is projected to witness strong growth during the forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3786
However, in 2020, the isobutylene market has been hit hard by the COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent fall in oil prices. Manufacturing operations across several end-use industries have been scaled down on the account of labor shortages and supply chain disruptions. The result has led to a decline in demand for isobutylene.
- On the basis of grade, <99% remains highly preferred, accounting for a significant share of the total market value. However, >99% isobutylene is poised to experience a relatively high growth rate over the forecast period.
- Use of isobutylene as a fuel additive is set to account for nearly three-fourths of the global consumption by 2030.
- The fuel industry remained a key consumption area of isobutylene during the historical period, reaching a volume of over 10 Mn tons in 2019.
- Butyl rubber industry is set to emerge as a growth epicenter of the isobutylene market and expand at an impressive CAGR of ~6% during the forecast period.
- In terms of both volume and value, East Asia has dominated the global isobutylene market and is projected to account for over half of the global consumption by 2030.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3786
Isobutylene Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has segmented the isobutylene market on the basis of grade, function, end-use industry, and region.
- < 99%
- > 99%
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3786
Market Players to Focus on Expansion of Production Capacities
To sustain the increasing demand for isobutylene from a range of industries including fuel, rubber, lubricants, and chemical, market players have been significantly focused on expanding their production capacities. For instance,
- In 2019, Enterprise Products Partners LP expanded its production capacity to 425 kilo tons, which enhanced its market position over its competitors.
- In 2019, Saudi Aramco announced to joint venture with Total Company to establish new production facility for poly-isobutylene.
- In 2018, under its organic strategy, Nizhnekamskneftekhim expanded its isobutylene production capacity by 160 kilo tons, which has strengthened its market position across the globe.
Inline production capacity expansions by prominent manufacturers are thus poised to uplift the market growth during the forecast period.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2019/09/03/1909732/0/en/Benzaldehyde-Adoption-Rides-on-its-Versatility-Quotient-Gains-Upheld-by-Multipronged-Applications-across-Industries-Fact-MR.html
Explore Fact.MR’s Comprehensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Landscape
Calcium Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1803/calcium-market
Carbon Aerogel Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1802/carbon-aerogel-market
Medical Grade Polymers Market Forecast, Trend Analysis & Competition Tracking – Global Market insights 2018 to 2028- https://www.factmr.com/report/1801/medical-grade-polymers-market
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
The post Demand for Isobutylene Market to Grow at a CAGR of 5% Through 2030 appeared first on The Tribune City.
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
NEWS3 days ago
Henry Kissinger, American diplomat and Nobel winner, dead at 100
INVESTING4 days ago
BANKING4 days ago
Exclusive-Four banks quit initiative assessing climate targets-sources
BUSINESS3 days ago
Tevfik Arif: Architect of Success in Business Ventures