The Western Blotting Market is slated to witness exponentiation going forward. The IoMT (Internet-of-Medical-Things) is already transforming every walk of life, including healthcare. Healthcare IT has let both – patients and doctors carry/download information about each other anywhere and anytime through their smartphones/tabs. In other words, more connectivity translates to better access to data, thereby rendering better healthcare for patients. This would be the future of the healthcare vertical in the upcoming period.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3044
The rising incidence of HIV, growing applications of western blotting technique in the field of proteomics and the growing expenditure on research and development by various pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are some of the major factors stimulating the growth of the global western blotting market during the forecast period, 2017-2021. These are some of the findings of the latest comprehensive report which has been released by Persistence Market Research titled as ‘Western Blotting Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2017-2021’. This report explores the market dynamics affecting the expansion of the global western blotting market in the form of drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends, which are comprehensively studied in this latest report. As per the forecast, the global western blotting market was valued at US$ 576.4 Mn in 2017 end and is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 725 Mn in 2021 end, reflecting a CAGR of 5.9% during the period of forecast 2017-2021.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- GE Healthcare.
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Danaher Corporation (Lumigen, Inc.)
- EMD Millipore Corporation.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Inc., LI-COR, Inc.
- Bio-Techne Corporation (ProteinSimple Inc.)
- Advansta, Inc.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
Global Western Blotting Market: Market Dynamics
According to the data provided by UNAIDS, there were approximately 36.7 million people across the global living with HIV/AIDS. Western blot testing method is preferred in detection on HIV as it is greatly accurate in finding HIV antibodies in the blood of patients as compared with other testing techniques like ELISA. The diagnosis of HIV is dependent on the detection of the HIV antibody in blood, by the incorporation of HIV antigens. This kind of antigen-antibody assay is helpful in window period of HIV. Hence, western blotting testing technique is preferred in the detection of anti-HIV antibody in blood serum sample. In addition, there is an increasing amount of investments in R&D sector in the western blotting market for system automation, antibodies, regent kits and buffers. Such kind of investments are likely to boost the growth of the global western blotting market. However, the emergence of alternative techniques like the alpha technique, which is much simpler than the western blotting technique may restrain the growth of the global western blotting market.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3044
Global Western Blotting Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global western blotting market is segmented on the basis of product, end-use, application and region.
- On the basis of product, the reagent kits dominated the market. The reagent kits segment was valued at US$ 350.5 Mn in 2017 end. The transfer membranes segment was valued at US$ 62.3 Mn in 2017 end. Innovative reagents are being used for clear visibility and imaging and to reduce the duration of test process are some of the key factors boosting the growth of the reagents kits segment in the western blotting market.
- On the basis of application, the scientific research segment was valued at US$ 215.7 Mn in 2017 end. The food and beverage segment was valued at US$ 60.9 Mn in 2017 end. Scientific research segment is projected to reach US$ 277.0 Mn by 2021, creating a total incremental opportunity of US$ 88.3 Mn over the forecast period.
- On the basis of end-use, the diagnostic laboratories segment was valued at US$ 145.7 Mn in 2017 end. Need for continuous monitoring of patients suffering from HIV is expected to fuel demand for western blotting tests over the forecast period.
- On the basis of region, the Asia Pacific western blotting market was valued at US$ 129.2 Mn in 2017 end. There is a high potential for the growth of western blotting market in the region of Asia Pacific.
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”-
Spinal Stenosis Implants Market–Spinal Stenosis Implants Market Segmented By Interspinous spacer devices, Pedicle screw-based stabilization systems product type with Metallic, Biomaterial materials, by Decompression Surgery, Stabilization Surgery or Spinal Fusion Surgical Procedure
The Hip Resurfacing Implants market-The Hip Resurfacing Implants market is segmented by material type that is Cobalt-Chromium Alloy, Tin Coated and Hybrid Alloy (Cobalt + Titanium).
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com