According to ESOMAR-certified consulting firm Future Market Insights’ (FMI), the global emission control catalyst market is projected to rise at above 10% CAGR, surpassing the market valuation of US$ 20.06 Bn during the forecast period 2021-2031.
As per Future Market Insights (FMI) analysis, the global emission control catalyst market is anticipated to expand at a 6.50% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2021-2031. The market valuation is projected to exceed US$ 8,070 Mn by 2031, registering the sales of 23,22,736 tons of emission control catalysts in 2021.
Expansion of the automotive industry, coupled with implementation of stringent government regulations regarding toxic gas emissions from vehicles and industries, is bolstering the demand for emission control catalysts.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-137
Increasing adoption of energy and fuel-efficient vehicles in developed regions such as the U.S., Germany and the U.K. will further boost the market growth in the upcoming decade.
The rising demand for lightweight passenger vehicles in developing regions such as China, Japan, India and Brazil will provide lucrative opportunities to the manufacturers operating in the market.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Emission Control Catalyst Market Study
- Palladium-based catalyst will dominate the product segment throughout the forecast period.
- Demand in mobile equipment is anticipated to rise at a higher pace.
- The U.S. will showcase high demand for emission control systems due to rising automobile sales.
- The U.K. will emerge as a leading emission control catalyst market owing to implementation of stringent regulations and the presence of leading players.
- Rising population and increasing adoption of new-energy vehicles across the country will bolster sales in China.
- South Korea and Japan will account for approximately 7.50% of the total market share.
“Growing consumer preference towards energy-efficient vehicles, coupled with stringent government regulation regarding emissions will fuel the growth,” says the FMI analyst.
Johnson Matthey, BASF SE, Haldor topsoe, Umicore, Corning Inc., Clariant AG, Zeolyst International, Heraeus Holding, Solvay SA, Cormetech, NGK Insulators Ltd., Aristo Global, Nett Technologies Inc. are some key players operating in the emission control catalyst market.
As per FMI’s analysis, key players are focusing on thorough research and development to enhance and expand their product portfolio.
Major players are also establishing tie-ups and targeting mergers and acquisitions with regional players for the expansion of their company, along with innovations in design and efficiency of their product range. For instance
- In March 2019, Johnson Matthey launched a newly developed automatically regenerating Active DPF diesel particulate filter (DPF) system for stationary diesel engines, adding to the company’s robust portfolio.
- In December 2018, the BASF SE opened a new site in Pudong, Shanghai, China for the product of its mobile emission catalysts, expanding the facility by more than 30,000 square meter to support the increased production.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-137
Emission Control Catalyst Market by Category
By Product Type
- Diesel Based Emission Catalyst
- Diesel Oxidation Catalyst (DOC)
- Selective Catalytic Reduction Catalyst (SCR)
- Catalyzed Soot Filter/ Diesel Particulate Filter
- Ammonia Oxidation Catalyst (AMX)
- NOx Adsorbers
- Gasoline Based Emission Catalyst
- Palladium based catalyst
- Rhodium based catalyst
- Platinum based catalyst
- Mobile Equipment
- Heavy-Duty Vehicles
- Off-Road Vehicles
- Passenger Cars & Light Duty Vehicles
- Motorcycles, Scooters and Three Wheelers
- Gardening Equipment
- Stationary Equipment
- Industrial Engines
- Off-Road Equipment
By End Use
By Pollutant Type
- Hydrocarbons or Volatile Organic Compounds –
- DPM (Diesel Particulate Matter)
- NH3 (Ammonia)
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South East Asia Pacific
Direct Purchase of this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/137
Key Points Covered in Emission Control Catalyst Market Survey
- Market estimates and forecast 2021-2031
- Key drivers and restraints impacting market growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Brand share and Market Share Analysis
- Key Product Innovations and Regulatory Climate
- COVID-19 Impact on Emission Control Catalyst Market market and how to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Automotive Interior Leather Market : Globalization of the automobile industry and rising demand for automotive interior customization are expected to remain chief driving factors of the global automotive interior leather market. According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the global automotive interior leather market is estimated to be valued at ~US$ 29.9 Bn in 2021.
Electric Bike Market : FMI delivers key insights on the global electric bike market in its latest report titled “Electric Bike Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027.” The long-term outlook on the global electric bike market remains positive with the market value expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period (2017-2027).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/global-emission-control-catalyst-market
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
NEWS4 days ago
M&A may breathe new life into Europe’s neglected telecoms
NEWS4 days ago
Oil rises almost 2% as markets await OPEC+ decision
NEWS4 days ago
Analysis – G20 optimism on global outlook gives BOJ impetus for early stimulus exit
NEWS4 days ago
Strikes bring public transport to near standstill across Germany