Extruded Soy Products Market Overview & Analysis by Source, Type, Product, Regional Outlook, Industry Analysis Report and Forecast, 2022 – 2029
Extruded soy products are manufactured using extrusion technology. This technology follows the process of separation and molding of the protein-rich content in soy beans, giving rise to extruded soy products. The extruded soy products are of devoid bitter flavours and have an enhanced shelf-life stability. The major application of extruded soy products is its usage as meat extenders, which add weight to the meat products. They are also used in products that are produced to mimic the texture and taste of meat- alternatives. Apart from adding weight, extruded soy products also increase the protein content of the end product, enhancing its nutritional value.
Shift towards veganism and vegetarianism positively impacts growth of extruded soy products market
Extruded soy products aid in maintaining health. Consumption of extruded soy products is similar to consuming an extracted concentrate that is rich in its nutritional value. The medical community supports the fact that soy proteins are easier to digest than meat proteins.
Get the comprehensive details from Brochure: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9697
These features about the health claims are being increasingly acknowledged by the consumers, favouring the growth of the extruded soy products market. Consumer preference for such foods is a result of various factors such as a rising incidence of obesity and heart-cholesterol risks. The rise in the trend for clean-label ingredients also allows considerable growth space for the extruded soy products market to grow. Meat alternative products are increasingly highlighting the presence of extruded soy products on the label ingredients.
However, soy bean production has exhibited a slowing growth in recent times. The fluctuation in the raw material supply of the extruded soy products may lead to fluctuating prices, hindering the growth of the extruded soy products market.
Extruded soy products Market: Regional Analysis
China accounts for high revenue share contribution and is expected to continue to witness high growth over the forecast period in the extruded soy products market. The health consciousness amongst consumers in the developed regions is growing at a fast pace and provides a lucrative platform for the growth of the extruded soy products market.
In developing regions, India is a major country which houses the largest number of vegetarian population and hence, becomes a lucrative region for the extruded soy products market to grow. In the Middle East, both the awareness and the production of extruded soy products is very low and is the least attractive market.
The trade war ensuing between China and the U.S. is expected to drastically affect the stability of the extruded soy products market. Amongst the imports of products banned by China, soy bean is a major commodity. This has resulted in the wastage of soy beans, impacting the extruded soy products supply chain.
The U.S. trade decisions have also started to affect the trade with other countries as well, further creating a hurdle for the extruded soy products market to grow.
Extruded soy products Market: Key Participants
Some of the market participants in the extruded soy products market are:
- Roquette Freres S.A
- CHS Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Cargill Inc.
- I. du Pont de Nemours & Co.
- MGP Ingredients, Inc
- Sonic Biochem Extractions Limited
- BENEO GmbH
- Victoria Group
- Shandong Yuxin Soybean Protein Co. Ltd.
- Crown Soya Protein Group
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the extruded soy products market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Extruded soy products Market Segments
- Extruded soy products Market Dynamics
- Extruded soy products Market Size
- Extruded soy products Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Extruded soy products Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Extruded soy products Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Extruded soy products
- Value Chain Analysis of the Extruded soy products Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Extruded soy products Segmentation
The extruded soy products market is segmented into form, end use and sales channel
On the basis of end use, the extruded soy products market is segmented into-
- Food Industry
- Snacks and Functional Bars
- Ready Meals
- Meat Extender
- Animal Feed and Pet Food
On the basis of sales channel, the extruded soy products market is segmented into-
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Sales
- Other Retail Sales
Get a deep insight by TOC of this Report with figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9697
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the extruded soy products market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the extruded soy products market
- Competitive landscape of the extruded soy products market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on extruded soy products market performance
- Must-have information for extruded soy products market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
NEWS3 days ago
IKEA stores owner Ingka starts on first New Zealand store
NEWS3 days ago
Vodafone faces German probe over suspected obstruction of 1&1
NEWS4 days ago
UK house prices fall by most since 2009, higher rates to bite-Nationwide
NEWS3 days ago
Hungary looking for ‘friendly’ co-investor to acquire Budapest Airport