Global demand for tool holders, specifically arising from the automotive and defense, and aerospace industries will witness a relatively steady growth between 2018 and 2028, as predicted by Future Market Insights (FMI) in its recently released market intelligence report.
While the demand for tool holders will be largely driven by emerging economies, in particular the manufacturing sector, China is likely to make substantial investments in high-performance cutting tools, considering the robust manufacturing and industrial output in the region.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
In other developing countries such as the Philippines and Bangladesh, the positive scenario and policies, infrastructure, and steps, which are being taken to promote business, especially the manufacturing sector, will have a positive impact on the tool holders market offering huge opportunities for investors.
As per the report, the global tool holders market will top US$ 1 Billion by 2019. Moreover, growing demand for high precision products with increased output capacity is propelling the demand for advance tool holders in the global market, opines FMI.
Key Market Insights at a Glance:
- The demand for tool holders is anticipated to grow at a moderate pace over the forecast period.
- The Asia Pacific is estimated to hold a prominent share of the global tool holders market.
- Initiatives by regional governments are likely to encourage the movement of low-cost manufacturing towards parts of South-East Asia, thereby creating healthy growth prospects create healthy growth opportunities in the Asia Pacific region.
- China will remain the largest consumer of machine tools, followed by the U.S.
- The tool holders market is consolidated with Tier-1 players accounting for significant shares.
- The top three players of the market are estimated to account for more than a 50% market share.
- Based on types of the tool holder, the hydraulic tool holders segment is slated to remain a high value – high growth segment.
- In terms of end-use, general machining and fabrication and the automotive industries are likely to push maximum revenue into the tool holders market. The two end-use industries are estimated to collectively account for around 47% value share in the global tool holders market.
- BT Flange Taper will remain the most preferred taper type among CNCers, in terms of volume and value, given its high degree of accuracy and precision, in any high-speed machining operations.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
Laser Cutting Technologies Could Restrict Tool Holders Sales
Laser cutting, a streamlined and precision manufacturing process, is likely to pose challenges for tool holders given its ability to not just cut materials but also apply finish to a product. Apart from lower risks of material deformation or warping, since there is no direct contact between the material and the laser cutting device, chances of incorrect markings and contamination are further reduced. Although laser cutting could be technically challenging and costly, end-use industries demanding high cutting precision such as automotive, are projected to replace traditional tool cutting equipment. However, high market penetration of relatively low-cost tool holders
May restrict the demand for new and more advanced tool holders despite their high accuracy and ease of handling.
Takeaways from Competitive Landscape Analysis
- In a moderately consolidated landscape, tier-1 companies such as Kennametal Inc., Sandvik AB, and BIG DAISHOWA Group among others hold approximately 55-65 percent market share.
- Tier-2 companies, on the other hand, hold nearly 35-45 percent market share. Such companies include Guhring, Inc., CERATIZIT GROUP, KYOCERA UNIMERCO A/S, Kemmler Precision Tools GmbH, and Haimer GmbH among others.
- Key players are projected to focus on enhancing product quality by implementing new technologies, tough and long-lasting equipment, and consumables materials with added features at a competitive price.
- Top companies are also looking to target major manufacturing industries such as metal fabrication and automotive by offering high cutting accuracy with increased productivity.
Tool Holders Market: Segmentation
- Morse Taper
- V-Flange Taper
- BT Flange Taper
Tool Holders Type
- Collet Chuck
- End Mill Holders
- Hydraulic Toolholders
- Milling Chucks
- Shell Mill Holders
- Shrink Fit Holders
- CNC Machining Centre
- Vertical Machining Centre
- Horizontal Machining Centre
- CNC Turning Centre
- Others (CNC Drillers, CNC Lathe, etc.)
- Aerospace & Defence
- General Machining & Fabrication
- Medical & Research
- Heavy Engineering
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- SEA & Other APAC
- Middle East & Africa
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
To know more about the various other key forward market strategies dotting the global tool holders landscape and for more in-depth insights on the critical dynamics impacting the growth tool holders market, write to FMI at email@example.com
Explore wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Industrial Automation Market Insights Landscape
Calibrators Market – The global calibrators market size in 2019 is expected to be ~US$ 820 Mn. The calibrators market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of ~4% over the forecast period of 2019-2029.
Magnetic Separator Market – Global magnetic separator market size in 2018 – nearly US$ 1150 Mn. The magnetic separator market is expected to grow at a CAGR nearly 4% over 2019-2029.
Oil and Gas Valves Market – Global Oil & Gas Valves market size in 2018 – nearly US$ 11 Bn. The Oil & Gas Valves market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of approximately 3% over 2019-2029.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/tool-holders-market