Identity & Access Management Market is Set to Surpass a Worth of US$ 49.3 Billion at a Steady CAGR of 13.1% by 2033. Get Deep Data Analysis by Our Experts at FMI
Rising security breach rates and an increase in identity-related fraud are creating lucrative opportunities for identity and access management. The USA Identity & Access Management Market will witness strong growth of 9.2% by 2033
NEWARK, Del: The identity & access management (IAM) market size is projected to be valued at US$ 14.4 billion in 2023 and is expected to rise to US$ 49.3 billion by 2033. The sales of identity & access management are expected to record a CAGR of 13.1% during the forecast period.
Identity & access management market is highly fragmented with suppliers due to its large clientele and its cost-effectiveness. The increased desire for technological advancements, as well as emerging trends like bring your own device (BYOD) and identity management tools, will increase buyer power even more. As a result of these industry trends, the market has seen a steady increase in spending on security solutions and enterprise mobility.
As old cost structures are now being replaced by appealing pricing offers such as usage-based pricing and a subscription pricing to IAM solutions and services, various SMEs are expected to participate in these initiatives.
A surge in web-based software, asset management services including policy-based adherence and audit management, as well as cost-cutting initiatives, are driving IAM demand.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The on-premise segment is highly deployed across various large enterprises and witnessing a strong growth of 7.5%, owing to its capacity to provide constant, secure access to a wide range of applications.
- Large enterprises are highly adopting IAM solutions among other end user and showing a growth trajectory of 9.0%. This is due to the rapid expansion of user bases and the resulting increase in demand for advanced tools to protect sensitive user data.
- United States market holds significant share of market (40%) owing to well-developed technological infrastructure, an increase in cyberattacks as a result of the high internet penetration and rising demand for data security and cybersecurity management.
- Europe is one of the market’s leading revenue regions growing at a rate of 10.1%. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements of the European Union drive the need for IAM solutions to comply with European regulations.
- South Korea is the one of the opportunistic market among other regions showing a growth of 16.1%. The region’s rapid digital transformation is expected to increase demand for IT and security solutions, particularly access management solutions.
Ask an Analyst for More Details @
Manufacturers are Driving their Attention Towards Innovative Solutions
Market players are investing in advanced technologies such as cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to improve the capabilities of IAM solutions. Furthermore, in order to increase their market presence, the key players are engaged in numerous strategic developments, such as product launches.
As an example: In May 2022, Microsoft introduced Entra, a new product family of security solutions. Entra is designed to secure access to any resource or application by enabling security teams to manage and discover authorizations in multi-cloud environments, allowing them to secure digital characteristics from start to finish.
In January 2022, ALcor, a cloud solution provider, launched AccessFlow, an access management product. It is a self-service automated enterprise access management solution built on the ServiceNow platform that assists businesses in achieving centralized, automated, and compliant access management.
Key Players Operating in Identity & Access Management Market Include:
Get More Information on this Report @
Key Segments Covered in the Identity & Access Management Market Report
- IAM Solutions
- Multi-Factor Authentication
- Single Sing-in
- Access Security
- Directory Management
- OIAM Services
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Maintenance and Support Services
Identity & Access Management Market by Deployment:
- IAM On-premise
- Cloud-native IAM
Identity & Access Management Market by End User:
- IAM for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- IAM for Large Enterprises
Identity & Access Management Market by Vertical:
- Finance and Insurance
- Information (Telecom and IT)
- Public Administration
- Military & Defence
- Scientific and Technical Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Media and Entertainment
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for Customization @
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
- Global Market Analysis 2017 to 2022 and Forecast, 2023 to 2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Million) Analysis, 2017 to 2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Million) Projections, 2023 to 2033
Top Reports Related To Technology Market Insights
Telecom Order Management Market Trends – Newly released Telecom Order Management Market analysis report by Future Market Insights shows that global sales of Telecom Order Management Market in 2016 was held at US$ 1.9 Billion. With 7.9% projected growth during 2022 to 2032.
Identity As A Service Market Growth – The identity as a service market is expected to increase from US$ 9.5 billion in 2023 to US$ 135.0 billion by 2033, at a 30.4% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
Identity Verification Market Demand – The identity verification market is predicted to expand at a robust CAGR of 13.2%. The market is estimated to reach a value of nearly US$ 38.5 billion by 2033, scaling up from US$ 11.1 billion in 2023.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com