The interesterified CBE market is expected to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.7% and reach a valuation of US$ 387.1Mn by 2032.
The interesterified CBE is primarily used to produce oil mixes and butter, particularly margarine. It’s extensively used to formulate products used in culinary and personal care. These industries bring in maximum revenue generation for interesterified CBE. People are more conscious about ingredients sourced to produce food products. Shift in consumer behaviour towards low-fat products to maintain healthy lifestyle is expected to positively affect the demand for interesterified CBE products. Intake of these products is beneficial for patients suffering from high blood pressure or planning to lose weight.
Interesterified CBE is used in preparation of nutritious beverages which help in boosting immunity against infections. One of the key driving factors is easy availability and affordability of raw material used for processing CBE. And so it is also used in chemical industry as a substitute for paraffin wax. Widespread applications of interesterified CBE is expected to propel the demand for interesterified CBE in the market.
North America is expected to witness surge in demand for interesterified CBE due to consumer awareness regarding benefits of low-fat diet and willingness to spend on such products. Europe is expected to contribute maximum revenue due to changing dietary habits and easy availability of trans-fat free products manufactured by key players in UK and Germany.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14263
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The interesterified CBE market is expected to increase at CAGRs of 4.3% and 3.6% in North America and the Latin America, respectively, through 2032.
- Europe is expected to account for 18% market share during assessment year.
- The South Asia interesterified CBE market is expected to reach USD at 44.02Mn
- Growing customer preference for trans-fat free products is driving sales of interesterified CBE in market globally.
- By application, the food processing industry holds the highest market share and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.6%.
“Manufacturers are focusing on developing new technologies to modify physiological properties of lipids to formulate products with low-fat content that enable consumers to maintain good health in long run. Key strategies adopted by key players are mergers, acquisitions to penetrate untapped markets.” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14263
Key manufacturers of interesterified CBE are focusing on research & development to offer different t products with no chemical additives. Key players are collaborating and developing new product lines to penetrate untapped markets
- AAK AB (publ.) has bought the remaining 31% of the shares in AAK Kamani, a joint venture between AAK and Kamani Oil Industries Pvt Ltd, to expand its position in the strategic and fast-growing Indian market.AAK is a renowned provider of vegetable oils and fats. Company has a strong background in lipid technology in food and special nutrition applications and offers groundbreaking solutions for wide-ranging industries from Chocolate & Confectionery, Plant-based Foods, Bakery, Foodservice
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global reduced fat butter market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
By Interesterification Process:
- Palm Oil
- Shea/ Shea Nut Oil
- Kokum Gurgi
- Mango Kernel
- Coconut Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Soybean Oil
- Canola Oil
By End-Use Application:
- Food Processing
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org