Online Training Courses or Off Line Training Courses are the ones that provide interaction or online communication with the learners and this helps in better understanding of the subject matter. This helps in acquiring knowledge and skills that are necessary for achieving the goals in an effective manner. Online courses have become popular as they enable learners to study at their own convenience and at their own pace. There are different types of these courses such as:
– Indoor and Outdoor Virtual Tours (IVVs) – Indoor and outdoor virtual tours are a great way of imparting the knowledge. They are interactive and help in learning the basics of the subject. Some of the subjects are easily explained through text and videos whereas others need the student’s actual participation. An example of indoor and outdoor tours includes the usage of the camera, using the binoculars, listening to the instructions and so on. In order to complete a virtual tour, a user needs to click or point the camera to get an animated view of the environment.
– Build Interactive Virtual Training Programs (IITP) – A build interactive training program includes various types of activities such as simulations and virtual labs. They also help in the training of the new learners and are a great way to improve the level of efficiency in the classroom. One of the main advantages of IITP is that the learners do not need to download any software to participate. The entire process is handled through the Internet and therefore can be done from anywhere in the world. A good IITP enables the student to interact with different people, exchange information and collaborate with others in a virtual forum.
– Video Based Learning Environment (VBLD) – A video based learning environment provides the learners with the option of interaction with the subject matter. The VBLD provides a 3D virtual environment with the use of a camera. This feature helps the students become acquainted with the subject content in an interactive manner. It is a great way to train the freshers and is an effective medium of delivering lectures. The videos used for this type of training are designed in such a way that they will help in the enhancement of the learning experience. The students can easily find out what they should do while they are learning and how they can make their learning easy and effective.
– Scenario Based Learning Environment (SBLED) – A scenario-based online training program teaches the learners about different scenarios which may lead to certain types of results. For example, in the business setting, it is often necessary to face certain situations when there may be a conflict between the management and the workers. The use of these lessons is useful in enhancing the ability of the learners to think quickly and determine the best way out of the particular problem. A scenario-based learning environment makes the learners explore the concept in a hands-on manner and they learn it more effectively. It also helps them to be more confident in facing actual work situations.
– Branching Scenarios – These interactive scenarios allow the learners to learn and implement their plans by themselves. The level of involvement of the student depends on the type of scenario he chooses to learn. Usually, the online training programs have short and long branchings which allow the learners to grasp the subject matter better. Branching scenarios are very important to enhance the learning process of the learners because it provides a more meaningful experience and makes the learner to realize the importance of the subject. The short branches are suitable for students who are already familiar with the subject matter.
– Digital Storytelling – This kind of interactive online training program teaches the students to create digital stories based on the given lesson. In order to enhance the process of learning, the teachers of this method use a variety of multimedia such as videos, animations, graphics, audio clips, and text. By simply using the mouse, a simple finger and the keyboard of the computer, students can create digital stories that can be viewed anytime by the audience or instructor online.
– Interactive Elements – Learning must start from the right foot and the first step is to have a compelling topic to motivate and excite learners. The online teachers use many interactive elements such as videos, audios, graphics, texts etc to lure the learners. Moreover, the interactive elements are very powerful tools in enhancing the learning experience of the learners and at the same time they help learners understand the subject well. With the help of the various interactive elements, learners are able to retain the information for longer periods of time and also learn in a more convenient way.
This is a Sponsored Feature.