One of the key reasons behind the growing demand for non-dairy creamer is its longer shelf life. Non-dairy creamer is manufactured by using vegetable oils or plant-based milk, which is then packaged in the liquid form after concentrating it or spray-drying to get a powder form. Future Market Insights (FMI) in a new study has forecast the non-dairy creamer market to reach US$ 2.56 Bn by 2021. Near-term growth projection for the market remains positive, especially as consumers increasingly shift towards a healthy lifestyle.
The powdered form of non-dairy creamer has the highest shelf life, thus it has been witnessing high demand in the market. This long shelf life of the non-dairy creamer is positively affecting the purchasing choice of the consumers as well as retailer. Against this backdrop, FMI projects the segment comprising powdered non-dairy creamer to exhibit 6.4% CAGR through 2031.
Key Takeaways from Non-Dairy Creamer Market
- The non-dairy creamer market will continue expanding at a positive pace. FMI has projected it to register 5.8% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- The demand from the U.S. will remain significantly high with the country accounting for over 66% of the non-dairy creamer market in North America in 2021
- The U.K. too will emerge as a key market, registering 5% Y-o-Y growth in 2021
- France and Germany will emerge as other attractive markets for non-dairy creamer in Europe
- In East Asia, both Japan and South Korea will continue exhibiting high demand through the forecast period
“The demand for innovative food products with high nutritional value has been increasing in the global food and beverages market. Thus, non-dairy creamer manufacturers are therefore focusing on research and development to expand their range of product offering” said a lead analyst at FMI
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8691
Technological Advancements in the Food and Beverages Industry Will Remain Key to Growth
In recent years there has been huge technological advancements in the food and beverages industry, which has changed the dynamics of the industry in terms of trends, technology, and new developments. Technology also brought huge changes in the non-creamer market. Few years back, non-dairy creamer was just a concept that could only be imagined. But due to the advent of advanced techniques such as hydrogenation and spray drying method it was possible to produce creamer without content of milk.
Moreover, when non-dairy creamer came out its production cost was much higher but in recent years the production cost of non-dairy creamer is also reduced with some technological advancements. Thus technological advancement also plays major role in growing demand of non-dairy creamers.
Who is winning?
In response to the growing demand for non-dairy creamer several major players in the dairy-creamer market are entered into the non-dairy creamer market. Moreover several major are focusing on mergers and acquisitions to expand their footprint and product port folio
- In 2020, Starbucks launched its non-dairy creamer in US with its alliance with Nestle S.A. These non-dairy creamers are available in two flavors – hazelnut and caramel and are made from almond milk and oat milk.
- In 2019, Natural Bliss expanded its product portfolio with introduction of new non-dairy creamers options.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/8691
Non-Dairy Creamer Market By Category
- French Vanilla
- Other Flavours
- Plant-based Milk
- Others (Soy, Hemp, Cashew)
- Vegetable Oil
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Food Premixes
- Soups and Sauces
- Beverage Mixes
- Coffee Mixes
- Tea Mixes
- Bakery Products and Ice Creams
- RTD Beverages
- Infant Food
- Prepared and Packaged Food
- Plastic Jars
- Hypermarkets/ Supermarkets
- Modern Grocery Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com