Global Offshore Support Vessel (OSV) service sales are set to be valued at nearly US$ 11.7 Bn in 2021, with stable long-term projections, according to latest insights by Persistence Market Research. The report estimates the market to expand at over 7% CAGR from 2021 to 2031. The offshore renewables (wind) business has continued to grow strongly, with solid revenues and a record number of new projects sanctioned, which is projected to complement market growth over the coming years.
CLICK HERE TO GET A SAMPLE REPORT (INCLUDING FULL TOC, TABLE & FIGURES) – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/11302
2020 was a year of stark differences for offshore support vessel services as the traditional offshore market is mostly centered on the oil & gas industry, which had a disappointing year with considerable drop in activity, utilization, and day rates. However, the oil & gas industry is in a recovery mode, which bodes well for the OSV market over the coming years. Considering the possibility of a stimulus in many countries, the long-term outlook of the market remains positive
- In October 2020, Edison Chouest Offshore affiliate entered into a long-term charter agreement with Orsted and Eversource for the provision of the first U.S. Jones Act-compliant windfarm service operation vessel.
GET A CUSTOMIZED SCOPE TO MATCH YOUR NEED ASK AN EXPERT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/11302
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- With a growing wind energy industry, demand for support vessels to build and service wind farms is on the rise. Because of the rapid growth of wind farms, new vessels will be required to support their installation and operation on a never-before-seen scale.
- Although each type of offshore service vessel holds fairly important positions in assisting development, exploring and learning, and navigating the ocean, market participants should focus on deploying existing fleets of PSVs and AHTSs.
- In the last decade, there has been an increase in the need for aftersales services. Due to increased demand from this industry, the market for high-value-added retrofits and aftersales services has grown increasingly crucial for equipment suppliers.
- Companies are heading in the direction of a data-driven industry. Operators of OSVs are working together to enhance digitalization. The goal is to test and deploy various digital technologies in order to reduce emissions, improve safety, and lower costs.
- According to service type, technical services account for around 23% market share in 2021.
- Based on regional analysis, Europe is expected to hold the highest market value share in the global market. Faced with production halts, temporary layoffs, and liquidity concerns as a result of the COVID-19 epidemic, the European shipbuilding and maritime equipment manufacturing industry called for sector-specific support measures in addition to horizontal industrial policy and financial support.
“Increasing offshore wind business and several government initiatives for stimulating and cultivating an indigenous industry in recent years are expected to drive demand for offshore support vessel services over the coming years,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
GAIN COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE REPORT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/11302
The market is fragmented with key players accounting for around one-fourth market share. These players are heading in the direction of a data-driven industry to enhance digitalization and promote remote inspections in order to maintain their market share and position.
Some of the key players in this industry are: BOURBON Corporation, Tidewater Inc, Edison Chouest Offshore(Offshore Service Vessels L.L.C. ), SolstadFarstad ASA, A.P. Møller – Mærsk A/S , Swire Pacific Limited, Seacor Holdings Inc., Bumi Armada Berhad, and VroonOffshore Services Pte Ltd.
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”- https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/offshore-support-vessel-services-market-to-expand-at-over-7-through-2031-301430769.html
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor,
New York City, NY 10007
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
NEWS4 days ago
Henry Kissinger, American diplomat and Nobel winner, dead at 100
BUSINESS4 days ago
Tevfik Arif: Architect of Success in Business Ventures
INVESTING4 days ago
Public investors with $4.3 trln are down on China but in on net zero
NEWS3 days ago
After Musk tirade, X faces prospect of more advertisers fleeing