Celiac disease is a chronic digestive disorder that originates from a reaction to gliadin, a gluten protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and oats. It results in inflammation and destruction of the inner lining of the small intestine, and can also lead to malabsorption of minerals and nutrients. A gluten-free diet helps in the treatment of celiac disease. With a growing market for gluten-free foods and ingredients, proliferation of new flours made from gluten-free ingredients is helping change the product manufacturing landscape. It is expected to open up whole new avenues of nutrition and health benefits for consumers with celiac disease, which bodes well for the growth of the global banana flour market. As per PMR analysis, the global banana flour market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period from 2020 to 2030. The market is estimated to rise at a steady CAGR of more than 5% during the forecast period.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Key Takeaways from Banana Flour Market Study
- By process, owing to its low-priced and convenient way of processing in banana producing countries, the sun dried process segment will hold the highest market value share for the year of 2020 in the global banana flour market.
- By end use, the beverage segment is projected to witness significant growth in the global banana flour market. Banana flour has been explored widely in various banana-infused functional beverages and smoothies.
- With a high occurrence of functional properties and extensive applicability in the food industry, unripe banana flour is witnessing a prominent market value share in the year of 2020.
- Banana flour, as a substitute for wheat flour, is expected to witness numerous applications in the bakery industry. Additionally, significant sugar content in banana flour is beneficial for its use in various confectionery products.
- Though the COVID-19 pandemic has negatively affected the global banana flour market with supply chain and production disruptions, rising demand for healthy food ingredients will negate some of this adverse effect.
To connect with our sales representative@
Banana Flour Market: Competitive Landscape
The banana flour market is consolidated in nature. Key players operating in the banana flour market, with the utilization of advanced and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques, are focusing on offering high quality banana flour. Furthermore, manufacturers have also adapted cost-effective processes to produce banana four without compromising on quality. Key players in the banana flour market are also emphasizing on enhancing their supply chain and distribution networks to further increasing their customer base.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
- Global Market Study on Oat Milk: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/oat-milk-market.asp
- Global Market Study on Almond Milk: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/almond-milk-market.asp
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org