Increased demand from the power industry and application in protective clothing, high temperature filtration, and industrial insulation materials are major factors driving demand for polyimide fibers.
Over the coming years, the power sector will be characterized by various technological advancements to minimize emissions. High-performance systems and components are anticipated to result from massive investments in research & development. This would open up a plethora of prospects for polyimide fiber manufacturers in the power industry, accelerating market growth.
Request For Report Sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4601
- Owing to various properties of polyimide fibers such as excellent flame retardant characteristics, good chemical resistance, and great mechanical strength, there has been major rise in its demand for application in the production of protective clothing such as outer shells of suits and jackets for firefighters and the military.
- Government mandates to reduce particle emissions from various industries combined with growing cement & mining industries are aiding demand growth for polyimide fibers.
- China is one of the largest markets for polyimide fibers owing to the large consumer base of power generation and construction. China is projected to lead global demand for polyimide fibers through 2031.
- Filter media is one of the most lucrative segments for polyimide fibers. Factors such as substantial expansion of waste to energy production industry and rising government initiatives for environmental protection have stimulated consumption of polyimide fibers in filter media applications.
- Increasing number of space exploratory missions in regions such as India and the U.S. is expected to bolster demand for polyimide fibers as insulating materials used in space craft and spacesuits.
- Robust growth in demand for polyimide fibers is expected to be witnessed across Asia Pacific. Booming chemical industry in the region and expansion of the electronics sector are expected to drive demand for polyimide fibers.
“Growing Industrialization coupled with significant growth in end-use sectors such as chemicals, construction, and mining industries, especially in developing regions across the globe, are expected to drive demand for polyimide fiber,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/4601
The global polyimide fibers market has been identified as a significantly consolidated market due to the presence of a limited number of players. Some leading players included in the report, such as Evonik Industries AG, Jiangsu Shino New Materials Technology Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Aoshen Hi Material Co. Ltd, Changchun Hipolyking Co., Ltd., and Ningbo Yide Fine Chemical Co., Ltd., are anticipated to create tough a competitive environment at the global level.
The global polyimide fibers market is expected to grow substantially owing to favorable government mandates in emerging countries bolstering their support for the polyimide industry by putting more focus on the sector and boosting investments in the research & development of polyimide fibers.
Steady increase in demand for protective clothing and insulting materials in developing countries such as China, India, and ASEAN is a major key market driver.
Furthermore, improved polyimide fiber production processes have been witnessed in recent years, which is another factor expected to boost market expansion in the near future.
More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a market research report on the polyimide fibers market that contains global industry analysis of 2016–2020 and forecast for 2021–2031. The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, application, end use, and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends, along with an overview of the parent market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4601
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS20 hours ago
The Impact of Product Complexity and Waste in Manufacturing
FINANCE2 days ago
BoE’s Bailey says getting inflation to 2% will be ‘hard work’
BUSINESS2 days ago
Baer says exposure to single group tops 600 million francs, as Signa crisis deepens
NEWS24 hours ago
Swedish property problems could accelerate price drops in Denmark, central bank says