The polymer concrete market is driven by an ever-increasing penetration of resin or polymer concrete all through the construction industry. Polymer concrete does possess stronger adhesive properties. As such, it is looked upon as the most sought-after solution with regards to repairing polymer-based and cement-based cement. Also, the product does offer higher resistance to chemicals, abrasions, and freezing. Complex structures are also at ease with polymer concrete’s high impact and compressive strength. By type, the market spans epoxy, furan, potassium silicate, and vinyl ester.
The other applications driving the polymer concrete market include construction of chemical containments, trench drains, waste containers, pump bases, and flooring blocks. Of late, there has been higher demand from nuclear power plants, sewage works. The demand for waterproofing is also growing day after day. These factors are also driving the polymer concrete market.
PMR states that the global polymer concrete market will witness a CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period.
Request For Report Sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31934
Key Takeaways from the Polymer Concrete Market
- By end-use, “infrastructure” sector holds the largest market share.
- By type, non-commercial sector is expected to expand at the fastest pace.
- The Asia-Pacific is expected to be the major revenue generator going forward, due to construction activities at their peak in countries like India and China.
- Europe is expected to catch up out of recovery in commercial and residential sectors going forward.
- North America will grow due to an extensive demand for “single-family housing”. Programs like “National Housing Commission” and “National Infrastructure Program” have been launched by the government of Mexico, which are projected to hold the flag for North America high.
- By application, containments hold the major market share, basically due to more number of manufacturing industries using containments for storing fluids. This scenario is expected to be prevalent in the MEA and Asia-Pacific.
- By type, epoxy happens to be the maximum revenue generator due to high resistivity with respect to chemicals, notable creep resistance and fatigue. Adhesion is already good to go. The application areas include exterior walls, skid-resistant overlays in the highways, industrial floorings, and as a resurfacing material for giving deteriorated areas superior finishing.
Request For Report Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/31934
How is the polymer concrete market structured?
The key players in the polymer concrete market include Mapei, BASF, Sika, Fosroc, Kwik Bond Polymers, ACO Group, Sauereisen Inc., Dudick Inc., Wacker Chemie AG, and Dow Chemical. They are onto the inorganic mode of expansion to make a mark for themselves.
Impact of Covid-19 on Polymer Concrete Market
The outbreak of Covid-19<span style=”font-weight: 400;”> has sent across the waves of uncertainty. Partial/total lockdowns inflicted almost everywhere has suspended the production of polymer concrete since Mar 2020. This is also because construction industry has come to a halt. Though unlocking has begun in phases, it will take a while for the entire situation to come under control – say – mid 2021, when Covid-19 vaccine will most probably be in place.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31934
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS21 hours ago
BUSINESS21 hours ago
FINANCE21 hours ago
Top financial advisor firms
BUSINESS21 hours ago
The future of B2B marketplace payments and B2B Buy Now, Pay Later