Global roller screw sales were valued at US$ 233.4 Mn in 2020, with balanced long-term projections, according to latest insights by Persistence Market Research. The report estimates the market to expand at 5.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2031. There is growing need from the automotive industry for planetary roller screws due to enhancement in the efficiency of applications such as vehicle control sub systems.
CLICK HERE TO GET A SAMPLE REPORT (INCLUDING FULL TOC, TABLE & FIGURES) – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/15469
Roller screws provide better efficiency then other types of screw type such as ACME and ball screws, as roller screw actuators are used for much more robust working than ball screw and can withstand greater shock load. They are also used when a designer or user is seeking an alternative to pneumatic actuators.
Demand for roller screws and other types such as high-performance roller screws other waned in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic; however, the market is set to get back on track in 2022 and onwards.
GET A CUSTOMIZED SCOPE TO MATCH YOUR NEED ASK AN EXPERT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/15469
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Rapid growth and improving prosperity imply that energy demand is increasing, which is stemming from developing economies, particularly within Asia, rather than traditional markets in OECD.
- Robots are utilized in automotive production throughout the world. Main applications for robots in the automotive industry are spot welding of stamped sheet metal parts. Nowadays, consistency and accuracy are mostly important to guarantee a quality vehicle. Electric actuators are replacing pneumatic and hydraulic versions as they are more consistent, accurate, and long-lasting.
- Increased dispatch reliability, reduced gas emissions, and less operating cost and maintenance have underscored the aircraft industry’s push towards the concept of electric aircraft and more electric aircraft (MEA).
- Market in the U.S. to surge at around 6.2% CAGR through 2031.
- Increasing production of electric aircraft supporting demand for electromechanical actuators.
“Amplifying the requirement for better efficiency and replacement for conventional pneumatic actuators, roller screw technologies are being used in the automotive and aerospace industry,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
GAIN COMPLETE ACCESS TO THE REPORT – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/15469
The market for roller screws is a combination of several big players with local players having overseas presence, with key players accounting for around 65% market share. These players are likely to invest in new technology developments and expansion of their networks in order to maintain their market shares.
Some of the key players in this industry are:
- AB SKF
- Creative Motion Control
- Rollvis SA
- Kugel Motion Limited
- Nook Industries Inc.
- Moog Inc.
- Power Jacks Limited,
- August Steinmeyer GmbH & Co. KG
- Schaeffler AG
- Bosch Rexroth Group
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor,
New York City, NY 10007
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS4 days ago
Tevfik Arif: Architect of Success in Business Ventures
NEWS3 days ago
After Musk tirade, X faces prospect of more advertisers fleeing
INVESTING3 days ago
How Much Should I Allocate to Pre-IPO Investments? Thanks to Linqto, Not as Much as You Think!
INVESTING3 days ago
Marketmind: Markets wary Powell may undermine rate-cut bets