Future Market Insights has presented a detailed analysis and revised forecast analysis in its new report titled, “Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services (SATS) Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Opportunity Assessment (2017-2027)“. The global semiconductor assembly and testing services (SATS) market was valued at US$ 27,700 Mn in 2016, and is expected to register a CAGR of 4.7% from 2017 to 2027. Growing demand of consumer electronics, increasing integration of electronics and connectivity in automotive are major factors driving growth of the global semiconductor assembly and testing services (SATS) market.
Semiconductor industry is highly volatile in nature. Major market participants in this industry are fabless companies that focus on leveraging their resources in designing and utilizing their expertise in enhancing performance of the chipsets or ICs. Therefore, most of the semiconductor assembly, testing, and packaging related services are outsourced by fabless companies to third party providers known as ‘Outsourced Semiconductor Assembly and Test Service Providers’. Moreover, with the shift of semiconductor process technology to the larger wafers and smaller feature sizes, the cost of building a state-of-the-art wafer fabrication factory has increased considerably. Semiconductor assembly and testing services are offered in various end user industries. One of the major applications of semiconductor assembly and testing services is for communication.
Request a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-2561
Key Takeaways of Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market Study
- Among the application segment, consumer electronics segment is expected to witness high growth rate, owing to rising demand for audio/video equipment, cameras, calculators, and smart homes (home safety equipment & accessories)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for players in the semiconductor assembly and testing services market, attributable to rapid growth of packaging of semiconductors, and increasing applications of semiconductor assembly methodologies in this region
- Increasing demand for connected devices worldwide including smartphones and tablets having connectivity and multimedia capabilities propels demand for higher packaging technologies and creates growth opportunities for service provider in the semiconductor assembly and testing services market.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customised insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-2561
Some of the top companies identified across the Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services (SATS) value chain are ASE Group, Amkor Technology, JCET, Powertech Technology Inc., SPIL, UTAC, ChipMOS TECHNOLOGIES INC., Tongfu Microelectronics Co. Ltd., Tianshui Huatian Technology Co., Ltd, King Yuan ELECTRONICS Co. Ltd. And others.
Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market: Segmentation
- Assembly & Packaging Services
- Copper Wire & Gold Wire Bonding
- Flip Chip
- Wafer Level Packaging
- Testing Services
- Computing & Networking
- Consumer Electronics
- Automotive Electronics
Buy Now Report [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/2561
Frequently Asked Questions about Semiconductor Assembly and Testing Services Market
- What are the future prospects of semiconductor assembly and testing services market?
- What are the major challenges for semiconductor assembly and testing services market?
- Which industry will have significant revenue growth in the next five years?
- What are the major opportunities for semiconductor assembly and testing services market?
- Which region is expected to be at forefront in the semiconductor assembly and testing services market?
- Who are the major companies leading semiconductor assembly and testing services market?
The post Semiconductor Assembly And Testing Services Market Top Scenario, SWOT Analysis, Business Overview, Forecast 2027 appeared first on Industry News Analsis.