The report also forecasts that the market will surpass a valuation of ~US$ 3.2 Bn by the end of 2021. As per FMI, rapid technological advancements and introduction of artificial intelligence, internet of things, and 5G have created prospects for small satellites market growth. These technologies have become essential in improving economic competitiveness, thereby propelling the market growth.
Request a Sample of this Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3298
The global small satellite market is driven by various factors. One among them is the satellite miniaturization. Apart from that, the fact that space mission cost and expenditure have reduced with the introduction of small satellites is also among the major factors boosting the overall demand for small satellites.
The proposed development of all satellite networks to work on internet where broadband connectivity does not reach is seen as a lucrative opportunity for the growth of the market. Besides this, the high rate communication of data and the huge amount of capitals invested in small satellite market will propel the growth of the market in future years.
Key Takeaways: Small Satellite Market
- By type, the nanosatellite segment is anticipated to account for the leading share in the global market for small satellite during the forecast period. However, the microsatellite segment is estimated to grow at a robust CAGR of 19.5% through 2031.
- By end user, the adoption of small satellites in commercial sector is anticipated to increase at a CAGR of 17.5% between 2021 and 2031, while civil segment is currently dominating the market.
- North America is expected to lead the global small satellite market followed by Europe in 2021.
- The market in Japan is expected to progress at a CAGR of around 16% through 2031.
- In the U.K., sales are expected to increase at a CAGR of close to 13% over the next ten years.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-3298
“Small satellites are comparatively more useful than their larger counterparts. More number of small satellites can prove to be multifunctional helping to gather information or for scientific data collection or even for radio relay.” says a FMI analyst.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Small Satellite Market
Due to rapid spread of COVID-19 in many regions such as Europe, the US & Asia Pacific, there was a significant drop in demand for small satellites. Also there was corresponding reduction in revenues for various service providers, suppliers across small satellite market owing to manufacturing shutdown, late delivery, limited availability of equipment and limited staff at manufacturing facilities.
For an instance, the U.S. Space Force delayed the launch of Falcon 9, a GPS satellite, by 2 months due to COvid-19 impact. However, the global small satellite demand is anticipated to recover by 2022 fully.
Increasing Demand for High-Resolution Images
The demand for small satellites is growing substantially all around the world. As per records of nanosats.eu, there are more than 2800 nanosatellites launched into Earth’s orbit as of January 2021. Key players in the industry are launching constellations of nanosatellites or microsatellites into Earth’s orbit for applications including telecommunications and earth observation.
For an instance in January 2020, Sateliot, a nanosatellite and telecommunications operator, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the European Space Agency (ESA) to research, develop, and deploy novel space-capable technologies, goods, and services leveraging 5G. At the back of these factors, the market of small satellites is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- Which region exhibits high demand for small satellite?
- Who are some of the leading small satellite market players?
- Who are the leading end users of small satellite?
- How much is the global small satellite market worth?
- What will be the demand outlook/ sales forecast for small satellite market?
- At what rate did the demand for small satellite grow in the last five years?
- What are the key trends shaping the small satellite market?
- What is driving the demand for small satellite?
- Which countries are key providers of small satellite?
- Who are the top 5 countries driving sales in small satellite market?
- What is the small satellite market outlook for South Korea and Japan?
Buy Complete Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3298
Related Reports –
Weather Information Technology Market – The global weather information technology market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 4,772.7 Mn in 2022, and further expand at a CAGR of 6.1% to reach US$ 7,216.3 Mn by the year 2029. Weather information technology market holds a share of nearly 5% in the global environmental technology market.
Mindfulness Meditation Application Market – The global mindfulness meditation application market is set to enjoy a valuation of US$ 192.7 Mn in 2022, and further expand at a CAGR of 9.5% to reach US$ 397.9 Mn by the year 2030.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS1 day ago
Baer says exposure to single group tops 600 million francs, as Signa crisis deepens
INVESTING1 day ago
UK’s FTSE 100 dips on miners, energy drag
FINANCE1 day ago
BoE’s Bailey says getting inflation to 2% will be ‘hard work’
INVESTING1 day ago
Marketmind: Markets turn risk-averse after bumper month