High functionality, nutritional content, and widespread availability offered by almond flour is anticipated to trigger market growth at an expected volume CAGR of approximately 7% through 2031.
The global almond flour market is primarily benefitted from innovative product offerings by prominent and rising consumer demand for nutritional bakery products. Almond flour is one of the most commonly used food ingredients in households as well as the food processing industry. Utilization of almond flour is also rising as the home baking trend is picking pace across the globe.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19594
Global food and beverage manufacturers are expected to witness growing demand for gluten-free food, owing to changing consumer eating habits and increasing consumer inclination toward healthier products. Manufacturers are expanding in newer markets through the expansion of production capacities and strengthening distribution networks.
Rising snacking habits among consumers have also promoted the use of ingredients such as almond flour. Almond flour provides stability and good texture to snacks, along with essential nutrients.
- The global almond flour market is set to witness substantial 2.2X volume growth over the forecast period of 2021 to 2031, owing to increased demand from food manufacturers and key players operating in the foodservice industry. Demand for both, blanched and natural almond flour, is on the rise for use in bakery and confectionery products.
- Developed regions of North America and Europe are expected to lead the global market with an approximate market share of more than 50%, owing to health-conscious trends and ability to spend more on premium and specialty products.
- The market is benefitted from several trends, including clean label, shifting consumer preference for organic and GMO-free products, health and wellness, and others.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a significant impact on consumer behavior, changing how they live, what they eat, and how they purchase products. However, during lockdowns, home baking went up and positively impacted the sales of bakery ingredients. As such, the impact of COVID-19 on the market is expected to be moderate.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – firstname.lastname@example.org
“Manufacturers engaged in the production of almond flour are focusing on product line extension to win business from competitors and achieve a greater level of sales volume,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Key players manufacturing almond flour are emphasizing on new product development strategy to offer more and more innovative products on retail shelves. They are also focusing on different marketing and promotional strategies. Many are also opting for educational marketing regarding the health benefits of the almond flour.
- In November 2020, Bob’s Red Mill Natural Foods expanded its product portfolio with the launch of its grain-free baking mixes. The company added chocolate cake mix, brownie mix, flatbread mix, and blueberry muffin mix to its product portfolio. All these products are made using almond flour as a major ingredient.
- In July 2020, Texas Star Nut and Food Co. announced the launch of an almond flour product. The company launched this product under its brand Nature’s Eats. This launch was done in response to increasing demand for paleo, keto and gluten-free diets, and healthier food substitutes.
- In September 2019, Blue Diamond Growers announced the launch of its almond flour in the culinary aisle of major retailers nationwide. Major retailers include Amazon, Walmart, and few others across the globe. This product distribution strategy was developed to reach out to more potential customers in the retail industry.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global almond flour market, presenting historical data (2016-2020) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The study offers compelling insights on the market based on nature (organic and conventional), form (blanched and natural), end use (food and beverage industry, cosmetics and personal care, foodservice, and retail/household), and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumer), across seven major regions of the world.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/19594
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
BUSINESS21 hours ago
The Impact of Product Complexity and Waste in Manufacturing
FINANCE2 days ago
BoE’s Bailey says getting inflation to 2% will be ‘hard work’
BUSINESS2 days ago
Baer says exposure to single group tops 600 million francs, as Signa crisis deepens
NEWS1 day ago
Swedish property problems could accelerate price drops in Denmark, central bank says