The Arbovirus Testing Market Gloat Over Organic Development
After carrying out thorough research on arbovirus testing, Persistence Market Research has come up with interesting insights on the global market and has a published a new research report titled “Arbovirus Testing Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025)”. The analytical research study covers various trends, restraints, developments and challenges in the arbovirus testing market.
Want Insights To Arbovirus Testing Market? Ask For Sample! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/17032
The research study covers weighted analysis on every segment of the arbovirus testing market thus delivering a realistic market scenario that can be used to assess future moves from a strategic standpoint. The future market projections have been carried out for a period of eight years from 2017 till 2025.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Diamedix Corporation
- NovaTec Immundiagnostica GmbH
- Euroimmun AG
- Focus Diagnostics (Member of DiaSorin Group)
- Standard Diagnostics, Inc.
- IBL International (A Member of the Tecan Group)
Planning To Conclude Your Strategy On A Decisive Note In The Arbovirus Testing Market? Glance Through The “Methodology” Implied! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/17032
Global Arbovirus Testing Market: Forecast Highlights
According to Persistence Market Research estimates, the global arbovirus testing market is anticipated to reach a significant value by 2025 end. In 2017, the valuation of the global arbovirus testing market stood at about US$ 970 Mn and is expected to reach a value of more than US$ 1.5 Bn by the end of the year of assessment.
The global arbovirus testing market is projected to expand at a value CAGR of 5.6% throughout the period of forecast, 2017-2025.
How About Knowing The Product/Technology Driving The Arbovirus Testing Market Before Investing Therein? Click The “Purchase Now” Button Of Our Arbovirus Testing Market Report! https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/17032
Global Arbovirus Testing Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global market for arbovirus testing is segmented on the basis of test type, end user and region.
- By test type, ELISA-based tests segment is the largest with respect to market share. According to Persistence Market Research, this segment is expected to reach a value of just under US$ 895 Mn by the end of the year of assessment. The RT-PCR based tests segment is projected to grow at the highest rate to register a CAGR of 6.0% throughout the forecast period.
- By region, Asia Pacific (APAC) is highly lucrative for the growth of the arbovirus testing market. The arbovirus testing market in Asia Pacific is expected to show a higher market estimation of US$ 421.8 Mn by 2025 end. On the other hand, the arbovirus testing market in the Middle East and Africa region is the second largest and is poised to register the highest CAGR of 6.5% during the period of forecast.
- By end user, the public health laboratory segment is expected to dominate the global market with a high market valuation. This segment is also poised to reflect a high CAGR of 6.2% throughout the forecast period and witness high growth potential in the coming years.
Global Arbovirus Testing Market: Dynamics Impacting Growth
There are several factors impacting the growth of the global market for arbovirus testing. Aspects such as increasing prevalence of arbovirus, rapid serology tests, integrated government initiatives, development of microarray technology, high risk quotient with regions having huge population calling for arbovirus testing and increasing incidence rate are pushing the growth of the global arbovirus testing market.
However, factors such as difficulties in differential diagnosis, under-diagnosis of arbovirus, syndromic approach to arbovirus diagnosis, lack of awareness and limited availability of diagnostic testing procedures in various regions are posing hindrances to the growth of the global arbovirus testing market.
Combination Antibody Therapy Market
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Japan Office: 1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building
14/F Tokyo, 130-0013, Japan
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com