The global Cervical Total Disc Replacement Market is there to witness an irrevocable In Upcoming Years. Innovation in the form of digital tools is the buzzword all across. Even though it’s the youth engaging in digital and social platforms, the geriatric population could get benefited by engaging the services therein. Thus, the exponential influx of e-business, online consultations, and booking, door-step delivery are likely to run through the enterprise going forward.
Cervical disc replacement surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery (MIS), which is a major factor driving the adoption of disc replacement surgery over fusion surgery. Also, factors such as increasing ageing population, low revision surgery rate of cervical disc replacement surgery, and rising demand for advanced CTDR devices are aiding the growth of the cervical total disc replacement (CTDR) device market.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/3775
As per PMR analysis, the cervical total disc replacement device market is set to expand at an impressive CAGR of 19% from 2020 to 2030, and reach a market valuation of US$ 9.3 Bn by 2030-end.
- Medtronic, Plc.
- Depuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson Inc.)
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
- Globus Medical, Inc.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Orthofix Medical Inc.
- LDR Holding Corporation
- Centinel Spine, Inc.
- FH Orthopaedics S. A. S.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/3775
Key Takeaways from CTDR Device Market Study
- The metal on biocompatible material segment is accounts for a major share of the global cervical total disc replacement device market.
- Hospitals will be the largest end user, accounting for major portion of the demand for CTDR devices.
- By region, North America dominates the CTDR device market with over 50% market share, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. The CTDR device markets in Asia and Latin America are expected to expand at high CAGRs in terms of value over the forecast period.
- Inadequate reimbursement policies and lack of clinical data are expected to hamper market growth to some extent.
- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the healthcare community is giving utmost priority to containing its spread and related treatment. As such, non-essential surgeries have been put on hold or postponed.
“Cervical disc replacement surgery is gaining immense popularity as the recovery time is less, involves shorter stay at the hospital, and costs less as compared to spinal fusion surgery,” says a PMR analyst.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/3775
What Does the Future Hold?
Metal on biocompatible material is highly preferred for cervical total disc replacement devices, due to the flexibility offered by these types of products. Key market players are involved in R&D so as to introduce innovative products into the market for the treatment of degenerative disc disease, thereby boding well for the growth of the CTDR device market over the coming years.
What Else is in the Report?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the cervical total disc replacement device market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015–2019 and projections for 2020–2030, based on disc type (metal on a biocompatible material (M-o-B) and metal on metal (M-o-M), indication (myelopathy, radiculopathy, severe neck pain, and others), material (polymeric, metallic, and biocompatible), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, and orthopedic and trauma centers), across seven key regions of the world.
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Japan Office: 1-2-1 Kinshi Arca Central Building
14/F Tokyo, 130-0013, Japan
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com