A new report published by Persistence Market Research analyzes the global bromelain market and presents a comprehensive value and volume forecast for the period 2017 to 2025. The report titled ‘Bromelain Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012 – 2016) and Forecast (2017 – 2025)’ highlights important metrics and also provides information on the drivers, restraints, and trends anticipated to impact market demand and consequently revenue growth over the assessment period.
Global Bromelain Market: Forecast Analysis
According to the report forecasts, the global bromelain market is projected to reach a market valuation of US$ 946.7 Mn by the end of the forecast period in 2025, up from an estimated US$ 686.0 Mn by 2017 end, witnessing a CAGR of 4.1% in terms of value during the forecast period. Increasing adoption of clean ingredients for ethical and sustainable product offerings in the global food and beverages industry is expected to boost the demand for bromelain, owing to its natural ingredient nature.
Order the sample copy of report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12184
Global Bromelain Market: Major Applications
Bromelain finds increasing application across the following end-use industries –
- Food & Beverages: Meat processing, dough relaxer, anti-browning agent, dairy processing, brewing process, etc.
- Pharmaceuticals: Anti-inflammatory drugs, burn recovery ointments, blood thinning, post-surgery medication, dermatological solutions, etc.
- Industrial: Detergent agent, paper processing, leather processing, silk extraction, animal feed and pet food preparations, etc.
- Cosmetics: Skin conditioner, anti-tan products, anti-infection agent, anti- aging solution, etc.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
Global Bromelain Market: Segmental Forecast
The global bromelain market is segmented on the basis of Product Type into Stem Bromelain and Fruit Bromelain; on the basis of Application into Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Industrial, and Cosmetics; and on the basis of Region into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa.
- By product type, Stem Bromelain is the largest segment in terms of revenue, expected to hold more than 80% market share throughout the forecast period and register a value CAGR of 4.3% during the study period
- By application, Food & Beverages and Pharmaceuticals are the largest segments, with both segments expected to individually account for more than 40% of the global market share throughout the forecast period
- Among the regional markets, North America is the largest market for bromelain, expected to hold about 34% share of the global bromelain market throughout the period of forecast. Europe is the second largest regional bromelain market, estimated to account for just under 29% value share of the global market all through the duration of the forecast period
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12184
Global Bromelain Market: Vendor Landscape
The report profiles some of the top players operating in the global bromelain market such as Enzybel International S.A, Hong Mao Biochemicals Co., Ltd., Nanning Pangbo Bioengineering Co. Ltd., 3W Botanical Exract Inc., Guangxi Nanning Javely Biological Products Co. Ltd., Enzyme Development Corporation, Xena Bio Herbals Pvt. Ltd., Enzyme Technology (PTY) Ltd., and Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited.
Bakery Enzyme Market –Bakery Enzyme Market Segmented By Protease, Carbohydrase, Lipase Product Type Used Breads, Cakes and Pastries, Cookies and Biscuits in Liquid and Powder Form.
Clean Label Enzymes Market –Clean Label Enzymes Market Segmented By Carbohydrase, Amylase, Cellulase, Lactase, Pectinase, Protease, Lipase Type from Microorganisms, Yeast, Bacteria, Fungi, Plants & Animals Sources in Bakery, Beverages, dairy Product, Starch Modification, Protein Modification, meat processing.
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!