Rising awareness about high-quality food that contributes to good health and provides nutritional value has inclined the population toward healthy diets. Organic beef contains necessary protein that allows health-conscious consumers to follow a healthy diet. In future, rearing cattle on certified organic fodder will become more lucrative than conventional methods. Demand for organic foods has been fueled by consumer concerns regarding food safety, which, in turn, is driving the growth of the global organic beef market.
Millennials are also becoming more concerned about their health, which has resulted in increased expenditure on natural and organic food, as it is perceived to be healthy with cruelty-free. This age group prefers products that offer health benefits and abundant proteins, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period, thus surging the organic beef market.
The global organic beef market has witnessed substantial growth in the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue over the coming years too, at a healthy CAGR of around 7% through 2030.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32040
Key Takeaways from Organic Beef Market Study
- By type, processed meat will have the highest value share in the global organic beef market during the forecast period (2020-2030). The key contributing factor is higher consumption of processed meat among consumers through numerous foodservice channels.
- By the end of the forecast period, the global organic beef market is expected to be dominated by the business to consumer sales segment, owing to highly organized retail channels for meat products.
- Ground beef is estimated to witness the highest CAGR among other processed meat sub-segments. This is due to the higher utilization of ground beef in processed food products.
- Among the business to consumer segments, online retailers and independent retailers are expected to exhibit beneficial growth rates in the global organic beef market. Product presence on online sales channels makes it convenient for both, manufacturers as well as consumers to purchase and sell products.
- The COVID-19 pandemic is projected to moderately impact the global organic beef market adversely in the short term.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
Organic Beef Market: Competitive Landscape
Manufacturers in the organic beef market are increasing product presence on online retail channels to meet the requirements of customers. Organic beef manufacturers are offering products with proper certifications from national and regional authorities to provide high quality products to consumers. Furthermore, manufacturers are also keen to cater to the extensively growing health-conscious consumer base that is increasingly adopting organic products, including organic beef.
Access Full Report@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32040
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
NEWS2 days ago
Henry Kissinger, American diplomat and Nobel winner, dead at 100
BUSINESS4 days ago
The Impact of Product Complexity and Waste in Manufacturing
BANKING3 days ago
Exclusive-Four banks quit initiative assessing climate targets-sources
INVESTING3 days ago