The global seaweed cultivation market is expected to register growth at a CAGR of over 8% through 2031, and top a valuation of US$ 41 Bn, as per estimates by Persistence Market Research.
Increased utilization of seaweed as a natural thickening and gelling agent, which is beneficial for the production of cheese, creams, desserts, and other products, is driving its demand. Demand for healthy ingredients in the food & beverage industry is surging. This is driving consumption and preference for plant-based food products among consumers.
You can request sample here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32335
Companies are scrambling to acquire certifications that would help in authenticating their products, thereby driving their sales.
- In 2020, Pacific Harvest became a New Zealand FrenMark Licensee, which is an official accreditation program of the New Zealand Government. This license ensures the authenticity of products and builds trust among customers, which is helping the company improve its sales.
- Z-Company focuses on offering standard and certified products to its customers and meets all existing quality specifications. The company acquired quality and standard certification for organic production by Skal BioControl in 2021.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – firstname.lastname@example.org
- High growth potential for seaweed cultivation is shown by North America, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe, with expected value CAGRs of 11.5%, 10.8%, and 9.9%, respectively.
- Based on application, high growth potential is depicted by the animal feed industry and pharmaceuticals sector at value CAGRs of 9.3% and 8.8%, respectively.
- Ever-growing demand for supplements and people looking for alternative protein sources are driving market growth.
- East Asia and South Asia are dominating the industry with a market share of more than 90%.
- The Covid-19 pandemic had a significant impact on the global market for seaweed cultivation. But as the situation improves, the market is anticipated to get back to its normal growth trajectory over the coming months.
You can purchase this report here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32335
Companies are investing in research & development activities to come up with new and improved products. They are also concentrating on improving their market penetration across various regions.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc. focuses on research & development for offering innovative products to its customers along with a strong emphasis on quality.
- VitaminSea Seaweed focuses on improving and expanding its product portfolio through product innovation and developments. Research for new products is being carried out to deliver safe, pure, and organic natural products to customers.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
NEWS2 days ago
China’s Xpeng signs partnership with UAE’s Ali&Sons, eyes Italian market
TECHNOLOGY4 days ago
Personal Finance Management: A Tech-Driven Approach
NEWS4 days ago
Barclays plans cost cuts, bumper buybacks in bid to boost shares
NEWS4 days ago
China slashes mortgage reference rates to revive property market