The Spices Market To Fathom The Depth Of Innovation
As per the latest industry study by Persistence Market Research on spices, the global market is estimated to rise at a CAGR of 5.1% and top a valuation of US$ 233 Bn by 2031.
Consumers are getting more conscious about what they eat, and want to know about the ingredients and nutrition value without compromising on the taste and flavor of food products. Spices play a key role in moulding food taste and flavor. Manufacturers are thus introducing new and innovative spice products into the market that give an authentic taste to food as well as are healthy for consumption.
Apart from this, spices possess excellent properties for enhancing beauty. The ongoing trends of ‘Clean Beauty’ and ‘Green Beauty’ are compelling cosmetic manufacturers to include natural ingredients and create new formulations.
Order the sample copy of report:https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32805
Latest developments in this marketplace include:
- In 2020, McCormick & Company, Inc. acquired 100% shares of FONA International, a global leader of natural and clean flavor providers, for use in various applications such as food, beverages, and nutritional products. The company also launched a new range of global organic seasonings under the brand ‘McCormick Gourmet’.
- In 2021, Olam International completely acquired Olde Thompson, a leading United States-based private-label spice and seasoning manufacturer. The acquisition will help the company in the expansion of its private label offerings. The company also acquired United States-based Mizkan America, Inc. in 2020 to fulfil consumer demand for Mexican spices and flavors.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- South Asia holds majority share in the global market at 41%, followed by East Asia and North America with market shares of 14.6% and 14%, respectively.
- On the basis of type, mustard is being used more and holds a market share of 16.9%, followed by turmeric and chili with shares of 12% and 11.2%, respectively.
- On the basis of nature, conventional spices cover a share of more than 95% currently. However, demand for organic spices is expected to grow over the coming years.
- The whole and powder forms of spices are used more in various end-use industries, with 55% and 31% shares, respectively.
- Spices are majorly used in the food processing industry, which accounts for more than 46% market share followed by the foodservice industry that accounts for 19% share.
“Spices have numerous applications in food processing as well as beverages. However, their use in cosmetic products is also seen to be rising over the past few years, so as to formulate innovative products,” says a persistence Market Research analyst.
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
The global spices market is dominated by the presence of a large number of manufacturers, but they are mostly region-specific. The market is highly fragmented, and thus, competition is expected to be intense as spices are not grown in every region and the market is more export-oriented.
Major spices producers are adopting strategies such as increasing existing production capacity and business expansion. With the recent trend of preference for healthy and nutritious food products, manufacturers provide higher quality spices to food & beverage manufacturers, and also other end-use industries.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global spices market, presenting historical data (2016-2020) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2021-2031.
The study offers compelling insights on the basis of type (cinnamon, cardamom, clove, nutmeg, chili, turmeric, cumin seeds, mustard, black pepper, fennel, coriander seeds, and others), nature (organic and conventional), form (whole, powder/granules, and oil), end use (food processing, beverages, foodservice, retail/household, and others), and distribution channel (business to business and business to consumer), across seven major regions of the world.
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy Now @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32805
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
NEWS2 days ago
UK auto industry body says new car sales rise in May, but below pre-COVID level
NEWS2 days ago
Euro zone business growth slowed in May as factories struggled-PMI
FINANCE3 days ago
WhisperClaims urges accountants to keep calm and carry on despite reforms to the R&D tax industry
NEWS2 days ago
Novo Nordisk in talks buy controlling stake in Biocorp