Wireless Charging ICs Market is Likely to Cross a Revenue of US$ 13.1 Billion by 2033 | Future Market Insights, Inc.
NEWARK, Del: The wireless charging ICs market is anticipated to boom at a strong CAGR of 16.7% between 2023 and 2033. The market is anticipated to cross a market share of US$ 13.1 billion by 2033, while it holds a revenue of US$ 2.8 billion in 2023. As modern-mobile technology penetrates the market space, wireless charging becomes more common in mobile phones, making the charging process safer, faster, and easy. Furthermore, the flagship range of the smartphone market provides wireless charging ICs.
The increased convenience and efficiency provided to the end users through wireless charging, along with the advent of automobiles coming with wireless charging, are fueling the sales of wireless charging ICs. Wireless power leaders are focusing on industry-leading efficiency and unique and proven hardware. This fuels the demand for wireless charging ICs.
Request a Sample Copy of the Report @
The higher mobility provided by the wireless charging technology, along with the fact that the user doesn’t have to carry the charger everywhere while travelling, makes the technology futuristic. Advanced systems that support wireless charging in outlets, universities, and buses help technology penetrate the smartphone-integrated markets.
Furthermore, the major smartphone manufacturers provide wireless charging in them, making them reliable for future use as the industry is anticipated to boom at a higher pace.
- The US market is the biggest space for smartphone technology and is anticipated to cross a value of US$ 1.5 Bn by 2033. The regional market is expected to thrive at an elevated 13.5% between 2023 and 2033.
- The South Korean market thrives at the highest CAGR of 19.9% during the forecast period. The market is likely to reach a value of US$ 949.9 Million by 2033.
- The transmitter segment is expected to thrive in the product category as it has the highest penetration and easy installation process. It is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 16.2% during the forecast period.
- Consumer electronics top the application type segments with a CAGR of 16.6% between 2023 and 2033, while it thrived at a lower CAGR of 15.4% during the previous forecast period.
Ask an Analyst for More Details @
The focus of key competitors is to deliver effective ICs that also support fast wireless charging. Furthermore, flexibility, according to the smartphone, is needed in the integrated chip for better adjustability. Apart from this, market players focus on minimizing the technology to make it more future-oriented. Key players in the market are Convenient Power HK Ltd, WiTricity Corporation, Murata Manufacturing Co. Ltd, and Texas Instruments, Inc.
- Convenient Power HK Ltd has expanded its research and development teams to enhance the IC quality as company grows further.
- Renesas has introduced the wireless charging ICs and the wireless power ICs that are industry-first, flexible Arm Cortex –M0-based SoC Architecture
Get More Information on this Report @
By Power Range:
- High >51 Watt
- Low <15 Watt
- Medium 16-50 Watt
- Consumer Electronics
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Request for Customization @
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
- Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
- Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast
3.3. Opportunity Map Analysis
3.4. Investment Feasibility Matrix
- Global Market Analysis 2017-2022 and Forecast, 2023-2033
4.1. Historical Market Size Value (US$ Mn) Analysis, 2017-2022
4.2. Current and Future Market Size Value (US$ Mn) Projections, 2023-2033
- Global Market Analysis 2017-2022 and Forecast 2023-2033, By Product
5.1. Introduction / Key Findings
Top Reports Related To Technology Market Insights
DC and PKI Market Share – The DC and PKI market is predicted to grow at an impressive CAGR of 21.4% during the forecast years of 2022 to 2032. This market is predicted to reach up to a valuation of US$ 46.1 Billion in 2032 rising up from US$ 5.3 Billion in 2021.
Automation Testing Market Outlook – The global automation testing market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.3% by garnering a market value of US$ 93.6 Billion by the end of 2032.
Email Marketing Market Growth – The global email marketing market is expected to register a staggering double-digit CAGR of 17% by garnering a market value of US$ 59.8 Billion by the end of 2032.
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs | YouTube
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
GNW Link –