Zeaxanthin is a pigment that is originally found in various plants such as leafy vegetables, flowers, paprika and many other fruits and vegetables that we consume on a daily basis. The zeaxanthin contains carotenoids that are necessary for the human body to function properly. Carotenoids are known for their antioxidant property and zeaxanthin is used to treat eye problems in combination with lutein.
But the production of zeaxanthin is also a major factor as the composition differs from the original one. The synthetic zeaxanthin that is being produced contains only meso-zeaxanthin which is not very useful for curing the health problems. The natural zeaxanthin is also being more preferred as the demand for natural products among the consumers is more and the trend of using clean label products is growing. The main source for producing zeaxanthin is marigold as it is an easily available raw material and an economical one.
Ask for brochure of Zeaxanthin Market @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-9691
The Demand of Zeaxanthin is Increasing as its Major Use is in the Dietary Supplements to Treat Eye Problems
The consumer awareness has increased in the recent times as they want to gain information about the products that they consume and are very well aware of the essential nutrients required by the body other than the daily diet intake.
This has led to the consumers taking additional supplements as a precautionary measure. This is also due to increasing healthcare costs globally. The use of additional supplements in the daily diet is more prevalent in developed countries. The use of the zeaxanthin is mostly in the supplements in combination with lutein to cure eye-related problems. Thus, zeaxanthin related products have become very popular especially the dietary supplements that contain zeaxanthin.
Also, the demand for zeaxanthin supplements is used by the aging population and the increasing aging population has also led to its increasing demand. The zeaxanthin is also being used in the fortified food products for providing extra nutrition or in the beverages for functional purposes.
Zeaxanthin Market: Regional Analysis
The use of dietary supplements is more in developed economies such as the U.S., U.K., EU-4 and many others. The millennial population is known to have been consuming these supplements more as a precautionary measure to avoid any health-related problems. But the use of zeaxanthin is used more by the aging population and thus its demand is high in the developing countries as well. The zeaxanthin supplements are also being used to treat Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) thus being used by the aging population more.
Its use in cosmetics and personal care is expected to increase and thus the demand for zeaxanthin in East Asia as the use of nutricosmetics in this region is more. The use of the zeaxanthin is more in the dietary supplements but it is expected to gain traction as it is expected to be fortified into various different applications in the upcoming years as it has been certified by the regulatory authorities. Also, it can be added to infant foods as well as approved by the authorities in the year 2016.
Zeaxanthin Market: Key Participants
The key players in the zeaxanthin market are –
- Industrial Orgánica S.A. de C.V.
- OmniActive Health Technologies
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Zhengzhou Meiya Chemical Products Co. Ltd.
- Shaanxi Xinheng-Longteng Bio-Tech
- Zelang Medical Technology
- Bio-gen Extracts Pvt. Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Ever Brilliance Biotechnology Co., Ltd
- Valensa International
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the zeaxanthin market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as product type, application, and end use.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Zeaxanthin Market Segments
- Zeaxanthin Market Dynamics
- Zeaxanthin Market Size
- Zeaxanthin Supply and Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges pertaining to Zeaxanthin Market
- Competition Landscape and Emerging Market Participants in Zeaxanthin Market
- Technology related to Production/Processing of Zeaxanthin
- Value Chain Analysis of the Zeaxanthin Market
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Poland, Russia)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Northern Africa, South Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Zeaxanthin Market: Segmentations
The zeaxanthin market can be segmented on the basis of form, product type and application.
On the basis of form, the zeaxanthin market can be segmented as –
On the basis of product type, the zeaxanthin market can be segmented as –
- Natural zeaxanthin
- Synthetic zeaxanthin
On the basis of application, the zeaxanthin market can be segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Fortified Food
- Animal Feed
Click on the given link for TOC of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-9691
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of the zeaxanthin market in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation and analysis
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in the zeaxanthin market
- Competitive landscape of the zeaxanthin market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on zeaxanthin market performance
- Must-have information for zeaxanthin market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact