Organic Expansion To Run Through The Mens Grooming Products Market
According to a revised report by Persistence Market Research, the men’s grooming products market is estimated to register a healthy CAGR of around 8% over the forecast period of 2021-2031. Consumer quest for ‘something more’ and a chain of technological advancements providing exquisite functionality have streamlined the current drive for devices in the beauty industry. The trend is advancing due to a highly efficient integration of technologically-enabled devices and diagnostics into already existing chemistry-based beauty brands. Device technology is actively functioning within the overall beauty industry, skin care being the forerunner.
Increasing focus on a customer-centric approach and rapid advancements in personal care products are factors expected to influence companies to develop novel products and adopt of unique marketing strategies, which, in turn, will fuel growth of the men’s grooming products industry in the near future.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Consumption of personal hygiene products is increasing significantly, coupled with increasing disposable income across the globe.
- In terms of product, shave care dominates the market with revenue share of 43.5%.
- Increasing demand for natural & organic products along with alcohol-free fragrances, and rising consumer preferences for specific products, are factors expected to contribute significantly to growing demand for men’s grooming products.
- The mid-price range segment is expected to remain the largest, registering a moderate CAGR of 8.3% in terms of value.
- Over 2021 to 2031, the fastest-growing distribution channel is predicted to be online retailing.
To connect with our sales representative@
The report underlines groundbreaking insights into the competitive scenario of the men’s grooming products market, along with the highlights of differential strategies used by manufacturers.
Some of the key players identified across the value chain include Procter & Gamble Co, ITC Limited, Johnson & Johnson Private Limited, Unilever PLC, Coty, Inc., L’Oréal S.A, Edgewell Personal Care Co, Beiersdorf AG, Colgate-Palmolive Company, Kao Corporation, Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., and Reckitt Benckiser, among others.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”
- Global Market Study on Men’s Underwear: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/underwear-market.asp
- Global Market Study on Electronic Access Control (EAC) Systems: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/electronic-access-control-systems-market.asp
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
NEWS4 days ago
Richard Teng seen as potential successor to Binance’s Changpeng Zhao -reports
NEWS4 days ago
Oil rises on Saudi plan to deepen output cuts from July
NEWS4 days ago
Euro zone business growth slowed in May as factories struggled-PMI
BUSINESS3 days ago
The Digital Voice™ Achieves Double Hit On Industry Awards