World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Sommet Education launch Hospitality Challenge Pitch – a series of online discussions focusing on revealing some of the winners of the “Hospitality Challenge”, the solidarity initiative created by the two partners. Over four weekly sessions, UNWTO experts and tourism leaders will share insights on the state of tourism and hospitality, and the prospective solutions to be implemented to accelerate its recovery.
Starting from 21st January 2021, weekly between 4.30pm and 5.30pm CET and over a course of 4 weeks, Hospitality Challenge Pitch online sessions held on LinkedIn will focus on topics essential in building back hospitality industry:
“What’s next in Revenue & Productivity”
The third session of the series will be moderated by Damon Embling, Journalist at Euronews and Director at Headline Media UK.
Joining in the panel discussion will be:
- Jonathan Humphries, Head of International Hotel Development & Asset Management Specializations at Glion Institute of Higher Education and Chairman and Owner at HoCoSo,
- Sandra Carvao, Chief of Market Intelligence and Competitiveness at UNWTO
- Marc Vieilledent, Chief Development Officer at easyHotel Plc.
The panel discussion will be followed by three of 30 winning project pitches:
- “Komodore” – presented by Miguel Escobar, Co-founder of the company
- “Firstclasset” – presented by its founder, Glion Alumnus and Managing Director at Scopum et Finem, Ronald Homsy
- “TipTrip.com” – presented by Ksenia Kartseva, a hospitality industry professional
Date: 4th February 2021
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm CET
This is a Sponsored Feature