Global sales of mobile refrigerators are expected to top US$ 2.9 Bn by 2031. According to the report by Persistence Market Research, the market is estimated to register a healthy CAGR of around 8.3% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Technological advancements have led to a number of innovations, and the introduction of Bluetooth features in portable refrigerators is one of them. Portable refrigerators are characterized by advanced features such as voice recognition, touchscreen, as well as Bluetooth connectivity, offering greater convenience to users, which is driving market growth.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a samples@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32623
Manufacturers are even developing mobile refrigerators with unique designs and additional features. For instance, Kickass Products Pty Ltd has introduced a mobile portable refrigerator with unique design & additional features such as dual climate zones, integrated 3 stage battery protection, digital thermostats, and a dedicated app to control and monitor the fridges.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Increasing demand for car-equipped refrigerators from end users is expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
- Built-in refrigerators have a substantial market share, as they allow better inside visibility than typical free-standing refrigerators. They are available in a variety of widths, allowing users to make the most of the refrigerator space while also personalising the kitchen.
- In terms of application, mobile refrigerators are highly preferred in the commercial sector as they are widely used in RVs, caravans, motorhomes, campervans, and vanity vans.
- The online retail sales channel is expected to be the fastest-growing segment from 2021 to 2031. Factors such as ease of shopping, convenience, and easy product accessibility, irrespective of geographic boundary lines, help promote the scope for these channels.
- Thermoelectric technology is experiencing the largest growth rate since it is more condensed, requires less maintenance, has lower levels of vibration and noise, and allows for more precise temperature control.
- In terms of price range, premium refrigerators are expected to witness noteworthy growth as more consumers are looking for premium quality and branded products.
To connect with our sales representative@email@example.com
Key Market Players
The report underlines groundbreaking insights into the competitive scenario of the mobile refrigerator market, along with highlights of differential strategies used by manufacturers.
Some of the key players identified across the value chain include Indel B S.p.a, Dometic Group AB, WHYNTER LLC, Guangzhou Boju Technology Co., Limited, Alpicool Inc., AB Electrolux, Siemens AG, Evakool, Engel Australia Pty Ltd, Kickass Products Pty Ltd, ARB, Tropicool Car Gadgets Pvt. Ltd, Triton Mechanical, ICECO, and Aspenora.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32623
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com