Future Market Insights (FMI) delivers key insights on the global box and carton overwrap films market in its published report titled “Box and Carton Overwrap films Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013-2021 and Opportunity Assessment 2022-2028.” In terms of revenue, the global box and carton overwrap films market are estimated to expand at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period, owing to numerous factors on which FMI sheds light in this report.
As per a recently released market intelligence by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global demand for box and carton overwrap films is estimated to expand at a moderate year-on-year growth rate of 4.5 percent, in 2019. Valuation of the global box and carton overwrap films market, during the same period, will exceed US$ 5.9 Billion.
Get | Download Sample Copy with Graphs & List of Figures:
The demand is projected to grow, on the account of
- Retailers and food processors are increasingly placing importance on sustainable packaging solutions. Several multinational food processing companies are increasingly using bio-degradable packaging solutions, to meet global sustainability goals.
- Growing application of paper and paper-based packaging alternatives.
- Apart from offering a comprehensive packaging solution, box and carton overwrap films also function as an excellent marketing tool.
- The demand for printable overwrapping solutions is expected to play a key role in the growth of the global box and carton overwrap films market, in the coming years.
- Overwrap films being highly capable of customizations and on-pack promotions, will translate into increased adoption.
- Although convenience remains at the epicenter of packaging, box and carton overwrap films also offer extended shelf life, tamper evidence, and ease of transportation.
- Growing demand for bioplastic packaging is projected to offer several opportunities to manufacturers, specifically in fast-moving markets to provide bio-based films.
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures:
Key Takeaways from an Extensive Segmental Analysis
- Uncoated box and carton overwrap films will remain the most preferred variant in the box and carton overwrap films, expanding at a CAGR of 4.3 percent in the coming years.
- Biaxially-oriented polypropylene (BOPP) films are expected to witness further growth in demand, during the forecast period of 2018-2028. BOPP has good clarity and runs effortlessly on overwrapping machines, thereby, increasing its stakes among manufacturers. BOPP box and carton overlap films is expected to hold a market share of approximately 46 percent, by the end of the forecast period.
- Approximately 1/3rd of the total revenue pumped in the global box and carton overwrap films market is projected to come from the food industry, while also creating the highest incremental dollar opportunity. Application of box and carton overlap films will also witness demand in the automotive industry, as per the report.
- In the coated overlap films, acrylic coatings will remain the most lucrative segment, while PVC-coated overwrap films will account for the largest market share.
- Manufacturing of box and carton overwrap films is likely to remain concentrated in APEJ, attributed to swelling retail and manufacturing landscape.
- In terms of materials used for overwrap films, manufacturers are focusing on three main technologies for the production of biodegradable variants. Manufacturers are focusing on the production of oxo-biodegradable variants as well as films made from wood pulp, as per the report.
- Polypropylene, Polylactic Acid (corn starch), and Cellophane (wood-based) will remain the top three materials used by manufacturers for box and carton overwrap films.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit:
Insights on the Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competition in the global box and carton overwrap films market is projected to remain substantially high wherein the local and regional companies such as Uflex Ltd., CCL Industries, Cosmo Films Limited, and Futamura Chemical Co. Ltd accounts for a major share of the market, i.e. around 70 percent of the market.
- On the other hand, while the tier-1 companies including Berry Global, Inc., Sibur International GmbH, and Smurfit Kappa Group Plc. hold approximately 20-25 percent of the market share, the tier 2 account for nearly 5-10 percent of the market.
- While acquisitions and new product launches will remain the key forward market strategies adopted by top companies, manufacturers are estimated to increase their stakes in the global box and carton overwrap films market with bio-degradable forms of films to reduce the amount of waste generated.
- Given the high competition in the market, threat of new entrants remains high considering high demand for flexible packaging. The manufacturer are looking for attractive cosmetic boxes and cartons which can directly impact consumer’s preference.
Explore FMI’s Extensive Coverage on Chemical & Materials Domain
Screen Printing Mesh Market– Screen Printing Mesh Market is estimated to value at US$ 682 million in 2022
Palletizers Market– Palletizers Market is estimated at USD 2.6 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 3.4 billion by 2028
Pallet Boxes Market– Pallet Boxes Market is estimated to value at US$ 2.3 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 3.0 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 4.5%.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org