- Electronic control unit (ECU) is designed to regulate and perform the operation of the vehicle electronic system including lane deviation warning system, anti-lock brake system, and fuel injection setup system. The ECU is responsible for controlling various vehicle electrical system. Sensors fitted in a vehicle transmit data to the ECU and operate the system as per the input.
- Introduction of connected vehicles, where the ECU plays an integral part, boosts the electronic control module for automotive market. In 1970, the ECU was introduced in the automotive industry, which marked a revolution in the automobile industry.
Key Drivers of Electronic Control Module (ECU) For Automotive Market
- Rise in production of vehicles integrated with growing safety standards across the globe is likely to propel the automotive electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market. Increase in integration of artificial intelligence in vehicles is prompting vehicle manufacturers to develop autonomous vehicles. However, the ECU plays a vital role in the functioning of advanced safety features such as anti-lock braking system, airbags, and the vehicle control system. This is anticipated to boost the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across the globe. Widespread of pandemic across the globe is prompting consumers to buy a new vehicle which is likely to increase the sale of vehicle, which in turn is likely to increase the penetration of electronic control unit (ECU) in vehicle
- Rise in integration of infotainment systems in vehicles is likely to further propel the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across the globe. Rise in vehicle electrification across the globe is likely to boost the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across the globe. Increase in adoption of advanced features in vehicles, including traffic control system, lane departure warning system, and blind spot monitoring system is also anticipated to propel the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across the globe.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has posed several challenges for the automotive sector. Consequently, 80% of automotive and related companies report that Coronavirus impacted on their 2020 revenues. 78% of companies do not have enough staff to run a full production line. Major automotive markets are affected due to COVID-19, leading to disruption in supply chain for manufacturing in other regions, which is likely to hamper the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across the globe.
Europe & Asia Pacific to Hold Significant Share of Global Electronic Control Module (ECU) for Automotive Market
- Europe is projected to account for a major share of the global electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market due to a rise in the demand for autonomous vehicles. Europe has presence of major original equipment manufacturers as well as tier-1 suppliers, including Robert Bosch GmbH, Denso Corporation, and Continental AG who have major facilities that undertake research & development on the ECU, which is likely to propel the electronic control module (ECU) For automotive market across the globe.
- Followed by Europe, Asia Pacific is projected to hold a significant share of the global electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market due to an increase in sale of vehicles across the region. Presence of major automotive parts manufacturing industries across China, India, and Japan is anticipated to propel the electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market across Asia Pacific.
Purchase Our Premium Research Report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=43757<ype=S
Key Players Operating in Electronic Control Module (ECU) For Automotive Market
The global electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market is expanding consistently, as a large number of players operate in the market. A few of the key players operating in the global electronic control module (ECU) for automotive market are:
- Advics Co. Ltd.
- Altera Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Panasonic Corporation
- Texas Instrument
- Pioneer Corporation
- Lear Corporation
- Infineon Technologies
- Hyundai Mobis
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
Read Our Latest News Publication at –
Transparency Market Research is a next-generation market intelligence provider, offering fact-based solutions to business leaders, consultants, and strategy professionals. Our reports are single-point solutions for businesses to grow, evolve, and mature. Our real-time data collection methods along with ability to track more than one million high growth niche products are aligned with your aims. The detailed and proprietary statistical models used by our analysts offer insights for making right decision in the shortest span of time. For organizations that require specific but comprehensive information, we offer customized solutions through adhoc reports. These requests are delivered with the perfect combination of right sense of fact-oriented problem solving methodologies and leveraging existing data repositories.
TMR believes that unison of solutions for clients-specific problems with right methodology of research is the key to help enterprises reach right decision.
Transparency Market Research
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: . You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact
FINANCE4 days ago
Backpack Raises $17 Million Strategic Series A Round Led by Placeholder VC
NEWS4 days ago
Record year for wind farms raises hope for EU green energy goals
NEWS1 day ago
M&A may breathe new life into Europe’s neglected telecoms
NEWS4 days ago
Russia diamond producer Alrosa’s annual net profit drops 15.2%