Lyocell Fibers Market Overview Highlighting Major Drivers, Trends, Growth and Demand Report 2019- 2027
Lyocell Fibers Market: Key Highlights
- The global lyocell fibers market was valued at ~US$ 818 Mnin 2018, and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of ~12% from 2019 to 2027.
- The global lyocell fibers marketis driven by the growth of the apparel industry.
- In terms of value, the lyocell fibers market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period. China held a major share of the lyocell fibers market in Asia Pacific in terms of consumption in 2018.
Key Drivers of Lyocell Fibers Market
- Rapid expansion of the apparel industry and increase in awareness about health and fitness across the globe are boosting the demand for sportswear. Additionally, rise in the participation of people in sports and fitness activities in developed and developing nations is projected to propel the demand for sportswear in the near future. These factors are anticipated to drive the global lyocell fibers market.
- The properties of lyocell fibers such as high tensile strength, high absorbency, and antimicrobial activity are estimated to boost the usage of these fibers in the production of apparel and home textiles. This, in turn, is projected to augment the lyocell fibers market during the forecast period.
Get Brochure of the Report @
Apparel Application to Offer Lucrative Opportunities
- According to the World Trade Statistical Review 2018, the value of world apparel exports stood atUS$ 454.5 Bn in 2017. The exports of apparel increased by 8% as compared to 2016. China, the European Union, Bangladesh, and Vietnam were the top four exporters in the world in 2017. These cumulatively held 75.8% share of the world exports of apparel in the year.
- Expansion of the global apparel sector, especially in developing regions, is expected to drive the demand for denim-wear, thereby propelling the lyocell fibers market. Lyocell fibers are employed extensively in the manufacture of denim-wear, as lyocell fibers provide natural comfort, smoothness, and versatility.
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis:
- Manufacturers of denim-wear such as 3×1 NYC, LLC, DL1961 Premium Denim, Inc., LYMI, Inc., dba Reformation, Mavi, Inc., and LEVI STRAUSS & CO.are entering into sustainable fashion through partnerships with lyocell fiber manufacturers such as Lenzing AG for the production of denim-wear. This is augmenting the lyocell fibers market.
Asia Pacific to Lead Lyocell Fibers Market
- Based on region, the global lyocell fibers market has been divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. In terms of consumption, Asia Pacific holds a major share of the global lyocell fibers market, as key consuming countries such as China, India, and Japan are based in the region.
- The demand for luxury clothing has been rising in Asia Pacific, led by the increase in per capita income and rise in spending power of the people in the region. This, in turn, is boosting the demand for high-quality apparel and home textiles, thereby propelling the lyocell fibers market.
- The establishment of Asia Pacific as a global hub for textile and apparel industries due to its proximity to raw materials and cheap labor is driving the apparel industry in the region. This is anticipated to boost the lyocell fibers market in Asia Pacific.
Market Share of Prominent Players
- Key players operating in the lyocell fibers market includeLenzing AG, Grasim Industries Limited, Baoding Swan Chemical Fiber Group Co. ltd., Shanghai Lyocell Fibre Development Co., Ltd, and smartfiber AG.
- Lenzing AGis the leading global manufacturer of lyocell fibers for a wide range of industries, including agriculture, apparel, footwear, and automotive. The company focuses on investing in the acquisition of process technologies in its respective business domains in order to drive growth in its business and increase the productivity of its existing assets.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research,
90 Sate Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!
BUSINESS4 days ago
The Digital Voice™ Achieves Double Hit On Industry Awards
INVESTING3 days ago
The Top Strategies for Investing in the Aerospace Industry
FINANCE3 days ago
Understanding Cryptocurrency Wallets: Securing Your Digital Assets
FINANCE3 days ago
The Role of Fintech in Disrupting Traditional Banking Services