Recent Research: In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market To Witness Steady Growth At 5.6% CAGR By 2017 to 2022
In vitro toxicology testing is carried out to identify the potential toxicity of new compounds when they are at an early stages of development during the discovery and development of new drugs. This type of testing is carried out to identity the presence or absence of certain toxins in drugs, agricultural chemicals and food additives. There is a sharp increase in R&D procedures which require in vitro toxicology testing and this is boosting the growth of this market along with latest technological developments. Moreover, the ban on animal testing has led to the increasing adoption of in vitro toxicology testing and the governments all across the world are providing increased funding for such type of testing.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/18658
The global in vitro toxicology testing market is slated to touch a value of about US$ 7,750 Mn in the year 2022 and grow at a robust CAGR during the assessment period.
- SGS S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Eurofins Scientific Se
- GE Healthcare
- Merck KGaA
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc
- Cyprotex PLC
Get A Customized Scope To Match Your Need Ask An Expert – email@example.com
4 Forecast Highlights on Global In Vitro Toxicology Testing Market
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the services segment is slated to touch a value of nearly US$ 2,400 Mn in the year 2022. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the assessment period of 2017-2022. The services segment is estimated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share of the product & services type segment by the year 2017 and is forecasted to gain market share by 2022 over 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the biochemical assays segment will reach a value of about US$ 1,800 Mn in the year 2017. This represents a robust CAGR growth during the forecast period. The biochemical assays segment is forecasted to account for nearly one-third of the total revenue share of the method segment by the end of the year 2017 and is expected to lose in market share by 2022 as compared with the year 2017.
- As per the forecast of Persistence Market Research, the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industry segment is slated to reach a value of nearly US$ 3,500 Mn in 2022. The pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical segment is expected to gain market share by the end of the year 2022. The largest share is contributed by the North America region in the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical segment.
- Persistence Market Research forecasts the cell culture technologies segment to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% from 2017 to 2022.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/18658
Read More Trending “PMR Exclusive Article”-
Hba1c Analyzers Market–Hba1c Analyzers Market is segmented by Equipment, Reagents & Consumables, Ion Exchange Chromatography, HPLC, Benchtop HbA1c Analyzers
Gastrointestinal Infection Testing Market–Gastrointestinal Infection Testing Market Segmented By Bacterial Strains, Viral Strains, and Parasitic Disease Strains with Reagent Kits, Sequencing Kits, and Equipment Product Type
About Us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com