The global cloud communication platform market will experience a double-digit CAGR over the forecast period, 2020-2030. Upsurge in investments in IT infrastructure for cloud service providers (CSPs), internet service providers (ISPs), and hyperscalers have been critical in driving market growth. Further, the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has compelled several organizations to turn to work from home (WFH) model, thereby, resulting in increasing deployment of cloud communication platform solutions.
Digital collaboration tool providers, including Zoom, and Microsoft, are witnessing a remarkable upswing in usage across continents due to lockdowns and stay-at-home orders. Given the shortage of on-site IT personnel, companies are utilizing cloud-based solutions to maintain and monitor their storage, and server installations in data centers. Enterprises are leveraging full potential of cloud to establish resilient and disaster-immune models to satiate the remote workforce, as well as ensure data security and enterprise application integrity.
Request report sample – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3349
“While the COVID-19 pandemic is having a detrimental impact on the global economic order, it is having a mildly positive impact on cloud communication platform market. Although the pandemic is troubling cloud service providers, in uncertain times, the public cloud infrastructure is delivering flexibility and safe house for organizations striving to maintain normal operations” says the FMI study.
Cloud Communication Platform Market – Key Takeaways
- The healthcare industry would remain key revenue generator, given rising trend of bring your own device (BYOD), and increasing need for mobility in the industry.
- Benefits such as low costs, and greater functionality are bolstering the adoption of Unified communications as a service (UCaaS).
- Large enterprises would remain the primary customer of cloud communication platform services.
- Market in North America continues its positive trend, backed by increasing adoption of UCaaS and IVR solutions.
Cloud Communication Platform Market – Key Driving Factors
- Rising preference for online backup and database solutions has boded well for market.
- Increasing shift towards cloud-based unified communication services to push adoption rate.
- Swelling demand for high-speed data transfer mediums in developing regions to offer growth potential to market players.
Cloud Communication Platform Market – Key Constraints
- Security and privacy risks associated with shared communication networks are restricting widespread adoption.
- Redesigning the network for cloud requires high initial cost.
Anticipated Market Impact of Coronavirus Outbreak
The COVID-19 pandemic has hampered the revenue growth of almost every industry, including the cloud communication platform market. Alerted by the situation, several private, and government organizations have transitioned to remote working, thus, translating into swelling adoption of cloud communication platform solutions. In addition, customers are significantly banking on video streaming services as they strictly following self-isolating regulations. Such evolving trends are auguring well for the cloud communication platform market. The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) market expanded by nearly 1.4X in 2019 and will see a surge in demand amidst the COVID-19 crisis, as remote working becomes the new normal.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-3349
Key players in the cloud communication platform market are Cisco Systems Inc., IBM Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Avaya Inc., Ozonetel Systems Pvt. Ltd., and Dialogic Inc. Players are focusing on collaborations and new service launches in order to expand their presence further during the COVID-19 recession and extend their customer base.
The global cloud communication platform market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to readers.
- Unified Communication & Collaboration
- Web Real-Time Communication (WEBRTC)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR) With Integral EPABX
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing
- Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) with cloud PBX
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Medium Enterprise
- Small Enterprise
- Micro Enterprise
- Travel & Hospitality
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3349
Related Reports –
Cyber Security in Robotics Market – Sales in the global cyber security in robotics market are slated to top US$ 3.5 Bn in 2022. Expanding at a healthy 11.0% CAGR, the market size is projected to total US$ 7.2 Bn by 2029.
Digital Elevation Model Market – Global digital elevation model market sales were valued at around US$ 1,379.7 Mn at the end of 2021. The market is projected to register 16.9% CAGR and top a valuation of US$ 4,750.0 Mn by 2029.
Future Market Insights
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why pay for news and opinions when you can get them for free?
Subscribe for free now!