The global fish based pet food market is set to witness growth at a CAGR of 4.9% and top a valuation of US$ 16,213.2 Mn by 2032. Growing demand for new snacks, foods, and dining experiences for their pets, along with long-term health benefits from food products is boosting the fish based pet food market.
Pet owners have become increasingly aware about the health requirements of their pets. They are also willing to spend on food with wholesome nutrients. Besides this, growing focus on ascertaining long-term health of pets will drive the sales of fish based pet food.
Furthermore, manufacturers are introducing pet food that addresses common health concerns in pets such as bad breath, skin issues, sensitive stomachs, allergies, kidney disease, and others. This led the fish based pet food industry to change from simple products that target adult pet maintenance to an improved high energy, nutritious, and specially fortified product focus.
In line with giving pets a custom and raw meal, key manufacturers of fish based pet food products are launching different innovative and all-rounder solutions like supplements, which are available for mixing with raw materials or to be taken additionally by pets in order to meet the nutritional needs and fulfilling the diet.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14277
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The fish based pet food market is worth of US$ 10,058.1 Mn sales in 2022.
- The fish based pet food market is poised to expand at CAGR of 6.6% and 6.9% in East Asia and South Asia, respectively, through 2032.
- Market share of fish based pet food in North America and Europe are 34.3% and 25.3%, respectively, in 2022.
- The Oceania fish based pet food market is exhibiting growth at 8.4% CAGR over the forecast period.
- In terms of nature, organic fish based pet food segment is projected to expand at 6.2% CAGR through the forecast period.
- Based on products, dry type is expected to account for market share worth 38.9% in 2022.
“Fish based pet food manufacturers are introducing new tastes and innovative packaging while bringing in new products with different formulations that offer functional health benefits to pets. This is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the key players,” says a Future Market Insights analyst.
Key manufacturers in fish based pet food market are primarily focusing on research and development to expand their product portfolio and enhance the quality of pet food. They are also emphasizing on expanding their regional footprint to gain competitive edge in the fish based pet food industry.
- Purina® Pro Plan offers several excellent choices for fish dog foods with SAVOR®, a rice and shredded blend salmon formula, which contains huge amount of antioxidants and high quality and real salmon fish as the first ingredient to provide a healthy immune system to pets.
- The company also provides feed grain free product, ‘NATURAL Plus Essential Vitamins and Minerals Grain Free Tuna & Egg Formula’, in which tuna is the first ingredient, and this formula is made without wheat, corn, or soy, which is a poultry by-product meal without any added artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14277
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global fish based pet food market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032.
By Product Type:
- Treats & Chews
By Pet Type:
- Folding Cartoons
- Tubs & Cups
- Bottles & Jars
By Distribution Channel:
- Store-based retailing
- Online Retailers
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East & Africa
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com